🌹47🌹

Adele's pov 👙

"Jas, are you sure I look ok?" I asked Jasmine for the hundredth time.

Jasmine sighed feeling frustrated at my repeated question...and slumped onto her dressing table, she held her head in her hands.

Ok.. let me brief you guys.

After Clark left me at the mall, I came home directly to get dressed.

But I suddenly remembered I'll be meeting his parents, It wouldn't look good if I dress so crazily.. but the problem is, I'm not good at getting dressed up and stuff.

Which left me just one person... Jasmine!

She's a fashion icon, she's my only hope.. that's why I'm in her room right now.

"Say something, Jas"

She groaned.

"Adele, you look absolutely fabs!" She replied.

I twirled around in front of her mirror and smiled in satisfaction, she really did a great job.

The make-up she did for me is just so impeccable, the way she stylishly gelled and combed my hair is absolutely a masterpiece!

"I should be sleeping by now" she grumbled.

Oh..right, I woke her up from sleep.

"Sleeping by 05:13pm?" I asked.

"Yeah... I can't seem to stop falling asleep recently, I don't understand my system anymore" she complained.

I shoved my phone in my purse and headed for the door, she also followed me.

"Where's Davis? I didn't see him around"

"His dad took him out for some ice cream"

I halted and turned to face her.

"You left him take Davis for ice cream?" I asked, utterly shocked.

"Yeah, today's a happy day for him.. I can't stop him even if I wanted to, Thanatos wouldn't listen to me" she replied.

My lips curved in a smile, I nodded my head.

Davis's always sugar high whenever he eats ice creams...makes him hyperactive.

"Well, get ready for a sleepless night today" I told her.

She groaned loudly and rested her head on the doorframe, she seem as though she's about to cry.

"Alright, I should get going.. Clark must be waiting for me now" I told her.

"Yeah, bring me some goodies.. you know, package the leftovers and bring them back with you"

I winked at her. "Of course, you know I wouldn't let any food go to waste"

"That's my girl" she said.

It's not as if we're too poor to buy food, but it's our habit..we hate it when food is being wasted.

I waved at her and she waved back, then I gestured her to get back in her apartment.. she rolled her eyeballs but got in.

While, I walked down our street, until I got to the main.. luckily, I saw an empty cab coming.

I stopped it and got in, I gave the driver my address and he drove off.

              **********

          Eagle's wings hotel.

A gasped left my mouth as I stared at the tall building in front of me.. eagle's wings hotel.

This is one of the biggest and richest hotels in Las Vegas, I don't think I can afford even an ice cream here.