🌹42🌹

Jasmine's pov 👙

"Fine! I surrender!" Adele raised her hands and fell on her knees.

I walked towards her, grabbed her ears and twisted it as hard as I could.

We've been running round and round for good twenty minutes, Clark and Thanatos has been laughing out their lungs.

"Do you realized what you've done? Do you know how how much efforts it's gonna trying to correct that kid's tongue?" I asked her.

She shook her head, wincing in pain with her eyes shut tightly.

"I didn't mean to say it in front of him, I.. I forgot he was sitting beside me" she explained.

I sighed and helped her up, I just wanted to have fun.

"I was just messing with you" I said.

My eyes moved towards Davis, he's already fallen asleep on his father's laps.

"You did a great job looking after Davis these past weeks, thank you so much" I thanked her.

"Davis is a cute boy and anyone would love to have him around"

she sighed, stared at Davis and laughed as if she recalled something.

"Though he made me go through hell, but I enjoyed every moment I spent with him"

I smirked, leaned closer to her ear and whispered.

"What do you think? Do you still wanna have twelve kids?"

She jumped away from me as if I just burned her, she shook her head quickly.

"No, no, no... I don't want any, kids are monsters!" She exclaimed.

I laughed at her horrific expression, she glared at Davis and balled her fist.

"Don't think this is over little monster, I'll get you back for this" she turned to Clark. "Let's go!"

She glared maliciously at Davis one last time, although, it's obvious she's just playing.

"Hmph!" She huffed and stormed out.

"Good night, fellas, you should go to sleep too.. it's pretty late" Clark said and rushed after her.

My eyes located the wall clock and I gasped.

"11:40am?!"

"Bring your voice down, you might wake him up" Thanatos scolded me as he adjusted Davis in his arms.

I walked closer to him to pick Davis in my arms, but he stopped me.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"He has school tomorrow, I wanna take him to his room to rest properly"

He transferred Davis to his shoulder and got up, my eyes grew wide in fear when I saw him stood up.

"Your leg..."

"I'm fine, it was just tired for a moment after we..."

I quickly covered his mouth with my hands, as my cheeks flushed.

"Don't say it"

His brows furrowed at my words, I withdrew my hands and covered my eyes.. am I being shy?

Like seriously?!

"I wanted to say my leg was just a little bit tired, after we landed" he said.

I frowned.

"Ah?"

My eyes flushed even more in embarrassment, I thought he wanted to talk about our adult session.