🌹11🌹

Writer's pov 👙

The car jerked forward and came to a stop.

Adele looked outside the window and sighed, it's still raining.. though not as heavily as before.

"Thanks for the free ride, Mr O'Briens" she said.

"No, I should be the one thanking you for the tips you gave me" Thanatos said.

Adele smiled, she turned back to face Davis.

He is still focused on his puzzle, he's completed half of the puzzle and struggling with the other half.

"Davis, I'm gonna leave you with this uncle, he's gonna take care of you until your momma gets back"

Davis stopped solving his puzzle and raised his head, he stared at Thanatos for a brief moment.. then narrowed his eyes at him.

"Don't worry, aunt Adele, I'll take good care of him" Davis said.

Adele frowned.

"He's gonna be the one taking care of you, Davis.. how can you take care of a grown man?"

Davis scoffed. "I can take of myself, I only need you to open the door for me"

Adele's mouth fell open, she doesn't know Davis have two faces.. he's always been showing the calm and goody two shoes face in front of Jasmine.

"Davis, that's rude. Aren't you scared your mom will scold you if she heard say this?"

Davis shook his head, he raised his fingers and focused on them as if he's picking them.

"Momma doesn't like him, she won't be mad" he said in an aloof tone.

"Davis!" Adele called him warningly.

He reached forward with his tiny hand and tapped Thanatos' shoulder.

"I'm gonna watch you carefully until momma gets back"

He huffed and sat back on his seat, he folded his arms on his chest and looked outside the window.

Adele stared at Davis with her mouth wide open in bewilderment.. she couldn't swallow the fact that her goody two shoes Davis has a smart mouth.

Thanatos burst into laughter, he seem to find Davis's character cute.

*********

Tbc