🌹44🌹

Jasmine's pov 👙

She's a very magnanimous woman, but sadly she doesn't know who she is.

I remembered when we first met...

        #flash_back_2017_february_20th

I had just got back from grocery shopping, when I suddenly remembered I forgot my purse with my last few cash.

A tired and frustrated groan left my mouth, when I stared outside...I lifted my head and stared at the sky.

The sun is shining very brightly outside. I was happy I had escaped the sun, but now I have to walk under it again.

Walking under the scorching sun isn't something I enjoy at all, it's always gives me an internal heat.. and makes me sweat profusely.

Especially now that I'm pregnant.

With sigh, I stepped out of my apartment.. or Arthur's apartment rather.

I sluggishly walked a few poles away from my place, then arrived at a main road.

Just when I was about to hail a cab, someone tapped my shoulder and I turned back.

A woman who seem to be in her early forties smiled at me.

"Good afternoon, ma'am" I greeted her, returning her warm smile with a tired grunt.

It's not easy for an heavily pregnant woman to keep walking to and fro, under a soul consuming sun.

Also, I'm in my due month and I easily get tired at every little thing I do.

"How may I help you, ma'am?" I asked.

She looked at me, from my head to toes.. maybe she wants to ask for directions, but why is she looking at me?

Or could it be she's judging me in her heart? Could it be she's wondering why an eighteen years old is heavily pregnant?

I scoffed mentally, for God sake, I'm not the only pregnant teen in the world!

But wait...she doesn't look like the judgemental kind of human.

Alas, I shouldn't jump into conclusions, it makes me look like the judgemental kind of human.

"Miss?" She snapped her fingers across my eyes.

"Yeah?" I answered.

She smiled.

"Beautiful girl, can you spare me some change?" She asked.

I frowned.

She's beautifully dressed.. though she wasn't dressed in gold and stuff.. but she was dressed in fine lining and her skin looks so soft and smooth.

But sadly, she turned out to be a beggar?

"Miss, can you spare me some change?" She asked again.

"I'm sorry, ma'am, I forgot my purse at the grocery store and I'm going back to get it.. I'm sorry I can't be of help" I replied.

She nodded and brought out her hand that has been hiding behind her, I blinked when I saw my purse in her hand.

"Is this your purse?" She asked.

I collected it from her and studies it, I nodded quickly.

"Yes, ma'am"

"Oh, well, check if anything is missing"

"Right" I said and quickly checked it.

My money was inside, Arthur's credit card was also inside.. I counted my money and found out it's intact.. no, it's not.