🌹30🌹

Jasmine's pov 👙

"Jas, you need to calm down and think" Adele said.

She snatched my bag from me and threw my phone at Clark, who caught it with ease... I eyed her feeling angry.

They confiscated my phone, to prevent me from buying a ticket.

"Just let me go, Thanatos needs me now" I grumbled.

Adele shook her head in disagreement, she held my shoulders and led me to a sofa.. she made me sat down.

"Adele, I don't like this. You're wasting my time here"

"I get that you want to see him, but have you forgotten he's got a wife over there?"

A wife... Yes, his arranged wife is over there.

What if he wakes up and doesn't remember me? What if he thinks he's in love with his arranged wife before his accident?

I shuddered at the thought and shook my head in denial.

"His parents only know, love and accept his arranged wife as their daughter-in-law..."

She paused and handed something over to Clark, then checked something on her phone.

"... what are you going to tell them your relationship with Thanatos is? That you're his baby's mama?"

I didn't reply, I just stared at the table in front of me.

"You don't know who his arranged wife is, what if she tries to hurt you and Davis?"

"I'm not taking my son with me yet, I'll leave him under your care"

She nodded.

"Even if you leave him under my care, I still won't let you leave.. you're making a haste decision" she said.

Clark's phone beeped and he reached for it, it seem to be a text cause he stared at his phone for quite some time.

"You should calm down and think twice" Adele added.

I wanted to reply, but the door pushed opened and Peter walked in.

"Mr Evans, Miss Rodgers" he greeted Clark and Adele with a nod.

Then turned to me, he bowed slightly.

"Mrs O'Briens!"

I got up and walked towards him, I stopped a few inches in front of him.

"Where have you been? Why didn't you informed me of Thanatos getting in an accident?" I asked.

"I was following orders, ma'am" he answered.

I scoffed.

"Orders?" He nodded. "Orders about what?"

He didn't speak, he bowed his head and was just staring at the floor.

"I wouldn't have known about this if I hadn't watched the news, right?"

Clark cleared his throat and stood up.

"You shouldn't blame Peter too much, maybe Thana ordered him not to tell you anything..."

I threw him a very harsh glare and he swallowed his words, but suddenly started talking again.

"...Jas, I don't know if this can make you change your mind about going.. but I believe Thana has a plan"

Peter quickly nodded in agreement.

"Yes, Mrs O'Briens... Mr O'Briens has a plan and reason for his return"

I arched an eyebrow.

"Does that plan include a fatal accident?" I asked.