🌹10🌹

Jasmine's pov 👙

              Thanatos' office.

There's a knock on the door, my heart almost ripped off my chest.

My eyes did a quick scan looking for somewhere to hide, not being able to fine any place to hide.. I dashed under the table.

Hmm...I've been dashing under the table a lot today.

Thanatos squats to my level, there's a small frown on his face.

"Why are you hiding? Aren't you expecting your friend to bring in your clothes?" He asked.

I blinked, right, I did told Adele to bring in my clothes.

"But what if she isn't the one at the door, I can't let someone else see me like this in your office"

He tilted his head, as if he doesn't understand what I mean.

"What's gonna happen if they see you?" He asked.

I gave him a "really?" look, is that a question he's supposed to be asking me? Isn't the answer obvious?

"Eish! You're so dumb! Of course, they'll gossip about it!" I said.

"Oh, right"

He got up and sat on his chair, he looked down at me again and smirked mischievously.

"Do you know you can do a lot of things staying under this table?"

"Huh?"

"Like giving me a blowjob.. a nice blowjob"

I narrowed my eyes, since when does he has the audacity to flirt with me like this?!

Since you let him kiss and romance you.. my subconscious mind told me.

"Come on, baby, give it a try"

"Give what a try?"

He wagged his brows.

"Give me a sneaky blowjob" he said.

My eyes moved to his zipper and I imagined the size of his d**k.. or you can say, I try to recall the size.

In my memory he's ok, he's not too big or too small.. he was just the perfect size for me, but I don't know of now.

Maybe my preferences have change, maybe I'll like someone bigger than him.

"Are you thinking about the size of my d**k?"

"Huh?"

"What's huh? I can show you so stop your imagination.. I can show you if you wanna see it"

Hmm, I really wanna see it, it's been long. I wanna see if he's still the same or if he's grown bigger, but...

"Have you no shame? How can you talk so vulgarly?" I asked.

He chuckled.

"You're my son's mother, my girlfriend.. what should I be ashamed of?" He asked me back.

I grabbed a flesh of his arm and pinched him so hard.

"I'm not your girlfriend, you..."

The knock came again interrupting me. I released him quickly and stomped on his right foot.

"Get the door!" I growled lowly.

Thanatos hissed from pain, you know, I just stomped on his foot.

"Baby, you're cruel" he grunted out.