🌹4🌹

Jasmine's pov 👙

Arthur stopped in front of my apartment, Davis already fell asleep in my arms.

"Thanks for the ride, Arthur" I said.

"Thanks for the ride? Are you chasing me away?" He asked.

I tilted my head and made a confused expression.

"I said I'll cook dinner for you tonight" he reminded me.

I bite my inner cheek to stop myself from laughing, I raised an eyebrow.

"By cooking dinner you mean, ordering takeouts?" I teased him.

Arthur seems to be perfect in everything, but one thing..he sucks when it comes to cooking.

That's his biggest and only flaw, like I said he's perfect.

"We're not ordering takeouts this time, I took some cooking tutorials" he said.

"Cooking tutorials?" He nodded. "From where?"

"YouTube, duh"

That's it, I couldn't hold it in any longer. I burst into laughter, I laughed so hard that I almost woke Davis up from sleep.

Arthur simply stared at me, his lips set on thin lines with both his eyebrows furrowed.

"YouTube? Seriously? And you think you're a sudden master? A kitchen lord?" I asked in a mocking tone.

"I guess I'll have to surprise you with my excellent skills!" He said firmly.

I nodded quickly. "Yeah, let's go in and see what you've got"

I grabbed the door and pushed the door open, I slowly and carefully got out.. to avoid waking Davis up.

Arthur also got out and rushed to me, he flung Davis's backpack on his shoulder and carried him from me.

"Thanks, my arm was already getting tired" I said.

He threw his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close.

"Don't I deserve a kiss for being a darling?" He asked and leaned forward to kiss my forehead.

I moved away and flicked his nose, he roared into laughter.

"That's harsh" he said.

"Let's go in, I'm beat" I said.

We both walked to the door, I reached for my key in my bag and opened it.. I pushed the door open and we stepped in.

"I'll take Davis to his room"

I simply nodded, I tossed my bag on the table and slumped onto a sofa.

Few minutes later, Arthur came back, he dropped Davis's backpack on the table.

"I figured you might wanna check his for his homework"

"Thanks, please help me with a bottle of water" I told him.

He walked to the fridge and can back with the bottle of water, he handed it to me..

I told him a quick thank you and popped the cover open, I gulp down the and in a few minutes, I emptied it.

"Wow! Someone was very dehydrated" Arthur said.

"Yeah, I'm very hungry too. I might eat you if you don't start cooking now"

He laughed.

"I should go busy myself in the kitchen now"

"Yeah.. let's see how skillful you are" I said.

He scoffed and found his away to the kitchen, with a sigh, I started going through Davis's books.