Part 2*

I woke up with an awful headache. Clearly i drank too much last night. I went downstairs to get some coffee and just watched tv and relaxed since it was Saturday.

After a while I remembered the thing Maya said about streaming. I mean it could be kinda fun right? I decided to look it up and found a website. "Angels cam girls.". They seemed to make a lot of money too. I kinda just thought screw it and i created an account with a fake name. Laylagirl1.

I decided to just wait a bit and think about if i really wanted to do this. I mean, is this really what i want to be doing? Using my body for money? You know what fuck yeah i have a rockin bod and if some idiots want to spend money to see that why not.

I decided to walk upstairs and into my bedroom, i got my laptop and put it on my bed and I logged into the streaming site. I then went into my closet and thought of ways to hide my face. I then found this black mask that covered my mouth and figured that it'll do. I quickly put on some makeup on my eyes and brushed my hair. I then put on some sexy lingerie and walked out into my bedroom.

 I then put on some sexy lingerie and walked out into my bedroom

I sat on the bed in front of my laptop and started a stream.

"Hey there." I said seductively. Maybe 15 people joined the stream immediately and I was getting a little nervous.

Hotworkerdude: hey there sexy.

Donttellmywife: lookin good with that body.

Ilikesexywomen: mind giving us a little show?

Suddenly I saw the message that someone had donated money. 100 DOLLARS?! that's more then I make in a week. I looked at the request that came with the donation.

"Take off my panties and touch myself? Well since you asked so nicely." I said with a small chuckle.

I started undoing the clips that hold the panties and removed them. I readjusted my position so that I was leaning back and my pussy was in view.

"Like this?" I said as I started touching myself. I started moaning slightly as I rubbed faster.

"Oh yes..." I said as I entered two fingers into my hole.

Hotguy: god that's hot.

Donttellmywife: yeah it is.

I saw I was getting more donations: 20 dollars, 50 dollars, 30 dollars. And then, 200 fucking dollars. I started going faster and moaned louder.

"God this feels so good..." I moaned.

I went even faster and suddenly I came all over my fingers.

Hotworkerdude: now this was a show.

Niceguy: I'll tune in next time too baby.

"Thanks for watching my first stream guys and thank you so much for all the donations." I said and I ended the stream.

"Holy shit did I just do that?" I said quietly to myself. "Hell yeah I did."

I had linked my donations to my PayPal so I checked my bank account and sure enough 400 dollars had been added. God this was gonna be amazing.