Part 3*

I woke up and did my regular morning routine. When I went down to get some coffee I suddenly remembered what I did yesterday. And then I remembered all the money.

I started thinking and maybe if I just kept doing streams I could actually quit my shitty job. I mean I'm actually earning money from this sooo...

I ran upstairs and sat down with my computer. I pulled out my boss's email and sent the letter of resignation. And just like that I was unemployed...kinda.

I pulled out my phone and called Maya to tell her the news.

"Hey, what's up?" she said once she picked up.

"Ok so remember what you said about being a cam girl?"

"Yeah? Why."

"Ok so i tried it once i got 400 dollars. 400 FUCKING DOLLARS!" I yelled.

"Holy shit girl that's amazing!"

"I know, and i kinda quit my job and so i guess i'm a cam girl now officially!"

"Ahh, I'm so happy for you! Good for you for earning some money for that sexy bod!"

I laughed "thanks, gotta use it for some good you know?"

"Haha yeah, but hey i've got to go but please keep me updated."

"I will talk to you later maya."

"Bye."

I ended the call and decided that I should probably tell Nora and ellie.

Me: hey guys i have some news...

Nora: omg are you dying?!

Me: what? No. god nora

Ellie: whats up y/n?

Me: ok so i might have quit my job.

Nora: WHAT

Me: and i might have become a cam girl...

Ellie: like a sex streamer?

Me: yup

Nora: Wait, really?

Me: yes

Ellie: good for you, getting that bag💰

Nora: yeah honestly i've heard you can get a lot of money from that

Me: one stream. 400 dollars.

Ellie: your fucking with me

Me: nope 400 goddamn dollars!💵

Nora: ooh rich girl treat us to some fancy dinner😘

Me: of course i will but right now i gotta go. It's time to chill and do absolutely nothing.

Me: peace out✌🏼

I decided to just have a me day. Painting my nails, eating some homemade pasta and taking a bath.

I then thought about doing another stream. I mean, more money you know?

I walked into my closet and put on the same stuff as yesterday. The lingerie and the mask. I decided to spice up the stream a little. I grabbed the vibrator and put it next to me while I set up my laptop in front of me on the bed.

I started the stream and immediately people started joining.

"Hey guys i have a little something for all of you today." I said as sexy as I could.

I leaned back and unclipped the part of the lingerie that was covering my pussy.

I put the wand against my clit and turned it on.

"Oh yes..." I started moaning.

I noticed donations started coming in and comments but I didn't really read them.

"Fuck..." I turned up the speed on the wand.

Hotworkerdude: sexy

Niceguy: thats hot.

50 dollar donation

70 dollar donation

Donttellmywife: god I'm getting hard from this.

"Shit!" I yelled as I came.

"Thanks again for tuning in, I'm going to try to stream every day so come back tomorrow."

I ended the stream and looked at today's donations.

"675 DOLLARS! HOLY SHIT YES!" I yelled. "Damn this is a great day."