Part 13*

Steve's pov:

I headed back to my room after dinner and laid down in bed, and suddenly I was thinking about Y/N. How the hell is she always on my mind. I remembered the videos on the cam girl site and felt myself getting hard.

I decided to check out the site again and I saw that she had posted something a few minutes ago.

I shouldn't. I know this girl, it feels weird.

But my cock had a different idea. I clicked on the video and took my cock out of my pants and wrapped my hand around it.

She started moaning on the video as she fucked herself with a dildo.

God, I wish it was me making her feel that good. And god I wish it was her around my cock and not my hand.

I stroked my dick faster while listening to her moans on my screen. It felt wrong to think about her that way but it also felt so good. I felt myself getting closer so I slowed down a bit making it last longer.

If only she was actually here.

After slowing down a few more times I just couldn't hold back anymore and came in my hand. I washed up and decided to just catch up on some tv shows i missed while in the ice.

The next morning I was alerted that there was a mission so I got my suit and shield and changed fast before heading to the hangar. I saw Natasha standing by the quinjet next to Y/N.

"Cap, great, you're here. Put on these so I'll be able to watch and listen from here. I'll be able to see what you see and hear what you hear. I'll be monitoring the entire mission." Y/N said and gave both of us a little pin that we put on our chest.

I couldn't look at her after last night.

If she knew what I did she would hate me. Which i was already making her do by being cold towards her

It was a fairly simple mission: infiltrate a hydra base, get some information from the data room there and then destroy the base. We got in the quinjet while Y/N walked back inside.

It took about 2 hours until we reached the base and we landed far enough away so they wouldn't know we were there, and then we walked to the base.

"Alright i'm scanning and monitoring the base now, you should be safe to enter from the back entrance. There are two guards standing outside and inside, all four armed with pistols. Pretty easy to take down." Y/N said through our earpieces.

We knocked down the two guards outside and grabbed one of their keycards and opened the door, immediately knocking down the two inside.

"Head down the hallway to the right and follow it down all the way." Y/N kept instructing us. "Wait a bit."

We both stopped and waited.

"Allright it's clear head to the left and go through the fourth door on the right wall, but be careful there are three armed guards inside of the room so take them down quietly we don't want to alert anyone."

We did as she said and Natasha walked over to the computers and inserted a usb.

"Great. start planting the bomb i made, but remember once you hit the button you only have 5 minutes to get away and as close to the jet as possible. One is powerful enough to take down the entire building so please be careful. I'll start transfering the data over to me." Y/N said.

I placed the bomb on the wall and waited for the clear signal from Y/N.

"Got the data, hit the button and get the fuck out."

I pushed the button and we both ran to the door but stopped once Y/N yelled for us to.

"Five guards are passing by, just let them."

"Y/N we have less than 5 minutes, we can't wait." I said back sternly.

"It's gonna cost you more time to fight these people than to just wait a few seconds. Aaaand...clear. you can get out now." she said.

Natasha and I made our way out of the building and started running towards the jet. We heard a loud boom and turned around to watch the base blow up. We got on the jet and made our way back to the tower.