Part 9

Readers pov:

It was the next day and i was getting ready to head to my new job which happened to be a fucking avenger in the god damn stark tower. What the fuck has happened to my life.

I mean what do you even wear for a job like that.

I decided to put on something cute but casual:

I had already packed my stuff yesterday and about an hour ago someone from S

I had already packed my stuff yesterday and about an hour ago someone from S.H.I.E.L.D came and grabbed my stuff and brought them to the tower.

This is it. My life is about to change. New job, new place to live, and a completely new life. Fuck yeah.

I grabbed my keys and put them on the front desk in the lobby of my apartment building. I got in my car and started driving to the tower.

Of course I was really nervous. I mean meeting the avengers is one thing, being an avenger is a whole nother thing. But i mean living off of billionaire tony stark though doesn't sound so bad.

I parked in the tower's garage and went into the elevator.

"Hello there. Please state your name." a British voice suddenly said, causing me to jump.

"What the fuck..." I mumbled. "Y/N Y/L/N."

"Well miss Y/L/N i am Jarvis the tower's AI system, please feel free to ask anything from me during your stay here."

"Great uh..." it felt weird talking to nothing "im supposed to meet the avengers team? What floor are they on?"

"14th floor miss. They are waiting in the meeting room, third door on the left."

"Alright thanks." I clicked on the 14th floor and waited as the numbers went up.

When the door finally opened I started walking towards the room Jarvis said they were in.

When I entered I felt the room go quiet. Awkward.

"Y/LN, good to see you." Nick Fury said.

"Good to see you too when you haven't broken into my apartment."

"Well I do what is necessary to get the employees I want."

"Well you're definitely determined."

"Everyone this is Y/N. You already learned about her yesterday so i don't need to make a speech now." Fury said.

"Sup guys." I said to the team.

"Welcome." black widow said with a small smile.

Everyone looked at me kindly except for captain america who looked at me with furrowed eyebrows and a confused expression.

Then it hit me. I ran into Captain America on my run. How the hell did I not recognize him? Is that why he's looking at me like that?

Steve's pov:

As soon as she walked into the room I looked up. I mean she was cute no doubt and once she started speaking i could tell she was confident, which i liked. But there was something familiar about her voice.

I mean yes I bumped into her on my run but there was something else. I couldn't really put my finger on it though.

I kept thinking about where I might have heard her voice.

Wait...

No...

There's no way.

Oh fuck! She's the cam girl.

How the hell am I supposed to live with her when i've seen her...like that.

I could only think of one way to avoid her.

I had to hate her.

/////////////////

A/N- enemies to lovers anyone?