Chapter 11

*6 months later*

It's a new year, the beggining of March and I've been trying to get organized for my semester which starts in 2 weeks time.

So I've registered for my post graduate studies and yes I'm still working on my blog, it has slightly grown and honestly I'm happy with the slight improvement. Muzi has been home more often, we talk, It feels like we're friends more then we're a married couple, I feel like we've both come to terms with the fact that we do not really love each other but he asked that we work towards building a romantic relationship at some point.

I haven't spoken to Thembi or any of my sisters since the restaurant incident. I'm going down to KZN today to visit my in laws since I will probably only be able to see them again during the December holidays, I feel like I need to give this qualification my all.

I am in our bedroom packing my luggage and yes we still share a bed and a bit of sex here and there, although it's not the same with Muzi, I feel like even though nathi and I hooked up once, what we had was unforgettable, even though it kind of hurts how we stopped talking but hey he did his part. "Hawu mina uyangishiya?" Muzi asks while throwing himself on the bed.

I chuckle "Haiibo you're a working man phela wena, I didn't think you'd like to come with" he gets off And walks to the closet "but I'm sure uMa noBaba would be happy to see us together" he says while dragging a luggage bag in his hand and holding a pile of clothes in the other.

He places it right next to me and I just smile at him. We both pack while he tells me about how work has been like and we talk about random things like the course that I'll be doing. After we're all packed he takes the bags to the car. I freshen up and change into a knee length free flowing dress then let my hair loose.

"I'm ready" I tell him while he's sitting in front of the the TV screen watching soccer. "alright let's go" he grabs his car keys so I guess we are driving down in his Mercedes E-class, talk about comfort.

The drive was rather awkward though, we hardly have anything to talk about. We stop at a garage just before we arrive at new castle, there's a Woolworths here so I decide to buy a few grocery items and then obviously wear my doek because I'm still a Makoti afterall.

We arrive home at around 19h00. "Sisi!" Andiswa runs to me and gives me a tight hug. "hey nana, unjani?" and there we go, she starts telling me about her nice life teenage problems while we take everything out of the car. "Haiibo ndiswa am I not going to get a hug?" Muzi asks as he stands next to us. "oh hi Bhuti" she greets then continues telling me about Karabo and lerato(her friends from school) she just keeps going on.

We finally got everything out of the car, we walk in to find the love birds watching TV "sanbona kwaMabaso" Muzi greets. Ma cannot even hide her excitement she gives us both a hug "what a pleasant surprise" she takes my hand and walks me to sit with her on the couch.

"unjani ngane yam" I smile, "ngiyaphila ma, ninjani Nina?", she smiles wider "Nathi siya Phila, you can dish up for yourself and your husband" okay I guess that's her way of asking me to give them space.

I stand and do as I'm told, they cooked beef stew and lately I am not a fan of beef it just tastes and smells awful. As I'm dishing up, a car pulls up outside and shortly after the door swings open. "maQwabe..." ,its him, I know even before turning that the man behind me is Nkosi. I turn "hi... Nkosi" he flashes me his side smile "how are you?, it's been a while" before I could answer him my husband walks in.

"Hawu Bafo" Muzi says to Nkosi, but then I notice a change in Nkosi's expression, "ya Bafo" there's an intense starring contest here. "Uhm, should I dish up for you?" I ask Nkosi, this is my way of trying to break the tension. "sure I'd love that" they both walk out. I put the Plate of food that I dish up for Muzi in the microwave and I instantly regret it. The smell of the beef stew grows to fill up the whole kitchen, I try not to draw any attention to myself so I walk out of the kitchen door to the toilet outside. Yeah I vomited a bit, probably because of the traveling, I hate long distance trips they make me sick. I rinse my mouth then walk back to the kitchen.

"are you okay?, I saw you rushing out" Nkosinathi asks with a concerned look, "I'm okay it's probably the traveling" he flashes me a smile "or something else, by the way yayinhle ingubo yakho, futhi iyakufanela yezwa" with that said he walks out.

I'm still stunned by the compliment, it was so unexpected I mean I'm wearing just an ordinary dress yet someone thinks I look good in it.

I place the food on the tray and a warm towel, when I get to the sitting room I'm told that my husband went out. So I end up serving Nkosonathi, food that was meant for my husband.

Nkosi chooses to take his own time with washing his hands and wiping them with the damp dish cloth, he then slowly takes the food. This guy!

"ngiyabonga mama" he says this while flashing me a smile, I gather myself then walk back to the kitchen, what the heck is Nkosonathi doing? This is honestly going to be the longest weekend of my life.

I take my food then i dig in, "Hawu, kuphi okwami?" Muzi walks in. I stand up and hand the food to him. He takes the food and just walks off.

After dinner I wash the dishes we used then head upstairs to the bedroom that we use when we're here. I take a shower then get into the sheets. I don't remember when He came to join me in bed but I'm just glad I had a peaceful night without him sneaking his hands and trying to have sex