Chapter 29

I'm back at the hotel room that I booked for the weekend and I'm changing into something fit for the night because city girls are up!

And yes, I accepted Nathi's offer of being my driver for the night. I'm changing into black three quarter length jeans, a nude body suit and the same nude block heels I had on earlier. I fix my hair, apply lipstick and grab my black shades, I'm ready to rock.

I apply my perfume, grab my bag and walk out. I find Nathi on a call with someone but he ends it as soon as he sees me walking towards his direction. I take the backseat and he shoots me a "like really?" look, I just look away, I mean he offered to be my driver so we will live by my rules. He sighs and starts driving after a few minutes. "uThando uthi we will meet at club Trinx" I nod while going through my phone the whole time.

"am I annoying?" okay he's being weird now, "no, why?" he sighs and keeps driving. We get to the club and it's packed. In fact there's a long queue outside and I immediately regret coming here. We walk towards the queue but instead Nathi walks straight to the entrance. He speaks to the bouncer then we're let in while the rest of the queue complains.

We walk in and he decides to hold my hand, we walk towards the vip where it is less packed and less noisy. "you made it!!" Thando walks towards us and gives me a brief hug. I take a seat, "uzophuza ini?" nathi asks me, i mean I haven't had alcohol for the longest time so I don't know what people drink these days.

"Uhm, I'll have juice..." the girls look at me for a second before they all burst out thinking that I'm joking. Nathi also looks at me as if I'm kidding or something, "get her ice tropez" Thando tells him before he walks off. "Haiibo oe awuphuzi vele?" Akhona, one of Thando's friends asks, I smile "yeah I have a 6 month old" I mean that's not even the reason why I don't drink but this excuse should work.

Nathi comes back with an ice bucket that has 6 ice tropez and 6 Heinekens. He sits opposite me and we all start drinking while the girls are dancing, I've been on my chair since, busy on my phone but I can feel the alcohol slowly kicking in, I feel the urge to get up and dance a bit. I walk over the dance floor where the girls are at. We start dancing and they cheer me on and I'm there doing my thing. After some time I walk back to our table and find nathi with Thando's boyfriend and Akhona's fiancee, he smiles as he seems me walking back.

"I saw you tearing down the dance floor" I chuckle and take my seat, I feel a bit tipsy now, must be from all the alcohol I've been consuming. While we're sitting with nathi and the other gents the girls come back followed by a waitress carrying an ice bucket. She puts the ice bucket next to me then tells me that it's from a gentleman in the VVIP, Nathi isn't pleased at all from the look on his face and the girls are happy about the free alcohol "take it back, we appreciate it but we can afford to buy our women alcohol" Nathi says, almost shocking us all.

The lady walks off and there atmosphere here is a bit tense. "how about we take this party elsewhere? It's kinda boring here now" Thando says, and honestly I'd give anything to leave this place after what just happened. "we can go to my place" Nathi suggests. Everyone agrees and we settle our bills, more like the gents settle the bill before we drive out in a convoy, this time for some weird reason I decided to take the front seat.

We finally arrive at his beautiful house, we didn't speak much during our drive here, he's been on his phone for most of the drive and casually stealing glances at me.

We walk in first while the others park their cars. "beautiful place you have here" i say, he nodds and smiles proudly. I take a seat in the sitting room while the girls and their men walk in. "Yoh Mntaka Aunty, your place is huge, it's a pitty that you're single" and everyone else laughs from that statement.

"Uyaphapha phela wena Thando, gents let's start the fire and get some meat grilling, ladies, make yourselves comfortable" nathi addresses before walking off with the gents. I take off my shoes and grab a throw that's sitting on the other couch, honestly I'm feeling cold and I think I've had enough alcohol for the day. "Haiibo girl usuyalala?" akhona asks, one thing I've learned about this girl is that she's very nosy and inquesitive.

"no, I'm just feeling cold" I respond. "I was worried phela you cannot possibly sleep nje next to a man like Nathi" she says, what is she even implying. "Nathi and I aren't in a relationship" she sits closer to me "but havent you seen how this guy looks at you? Come on girl awuboni wena?" just as I'm about to say something, Thando walks back in, I think she's coming from the bathroom "yeah, Akhona is right, uyazifela ngawe uBhuti" I just ignore these 2 and switch on the TV.

"Weeh Hai Sala ke gogo siyophuza thina" Thando says while grabbing Akhona and walking towards the patio where the gents are.

While channel hopping Nathi walks in and practically throws himself on the two seater couch that I'm sitting on. "you look tired, don't you wanna grab a shower then sleep?" that actually sounds like a great idea considering that I'm feeling so cold.

"but I left all my things at the hotel" he thinks for a moment, "it's okay, you can use my things if you don't mind then I'll send my assistant to check you out of the hotel and bring your things here, that's If you're okay with that" I mean anything that'll work, so this sounds like a plan.

I nodd "thank you" I say, he smiles, stands and takes my hand, we walk upstairs to the last bedroom on the passage. It's a beautiful grey themed look, a bit too dark with a bit of charcoal black on some furniture but it looks manly and smells like Nathi so this must be the main bedroom. "feel at home, everything you'll need for that shower is in the ensuit" I'll be downstairs with the gents if you need anything.

I nodd then as soon as he leaves the room I turn on the shower, take off my clothes and take a well deserved hot shower. All these products here smell manly but I really don't have a choice. I'm only realizing now that I'm in here with my underwear on, so I might have to wash it and hang it somewhere until it dries up so I can put it on again. I honestly should've have had any alcohol today.

After the shower I lotion and grab a t-shirt from Nathi's closet, which isn't as baggy as I hoped it would be because I'm a big girl, and sweat shorts which I had to squeeze myself into. I walk downstairs wearing his size 10 slippers to the kitchen to grab myself a cup of tea or coffee so that I'm fully sober to avoid any hangovers tomorrow.

They're having a blast outside but honestly all I need right now is to sleep.