Chapter one: Stalker?!

Sighing, you put your pen down the table beside the paper and look up outside the window with a frown on your face.

"School is bullshit."

That's what you can say right now. You've been sitting on your study table for 3 hours and you didn't even get to right a sentence! You need an essay for your english subject and the deadline is on Tuesday. Today is Sunday.

"Y/n! Have you already eaten?" You heard your mom shouts downstairs in the kitchen.

"Not yet!" You answered.

Yep, when you woke up, probably around 7:30 am, you went to the bathroom, brush your teeth and wash up, and then went straight to your study table since you need to finish the essay.

Someone knock on your door before it opens, revealing your little brother. Well, not literally little brother, you're just 1 year older than him.

"Sis, mom said eat with her." He said.

"M'kay, wait a minute." You grab your hair tie and tie your hair in a bun and went out of your room, not caring if you look presentable or not. You're probably look like a walking zombie right now.

"Y/n! Come here and eat." You walk towards your mom who's already eating the table.

"Where is dad?" You asked as you sat on the chair and began to eat.

"With his bestfriend."

"Bestfriend?"

Your mom hummed. "He has a best friend from Korea."

Oh..cool.

You chatted with your mom while eating. You're talking about how the school sucks while she's talking more like ranting about how she already knew that your dad is gonna get home late later while drunk.

After the two of you ate, you washed the dishes. You are literally thinking that your mom just invited you to eat with her so that she won't do the dishes.

After you washed the dishes, you went to your room again. You groaned when you saw your study table again. You flopped your self on your swivel chair before taking out your phone, opening your bestfriend's group chat.

Pooping is life🕴🏻

Cleir(jambohotdog): yall im close to dying rn 👁👄👁

Zyra(aslutforKiel): u want me to help?

Cleir(jambohotdog): help in what?

Zyra(aslutforKiel): help you in dying..? U know by stabbing u or choking u or pushing you in a cliff?

Ezekiel(stfuzyra): whats up

Cleir(jambohotdog): the ceiling

Zyra(aslutforKiel): hi babyyyyyy

Y/n(aslutforeveryone): yo

Ezekiel(stfuzyra): zyra istg if u dont stop

Zyra(aslutforKiel): watchu gonna do daddy? 😛

Y/n(aslutforeveryone): here we go again