Chapter fourteen: Tasty

Y/n's POV

It is now currently 8 in the evening and Jungkook refuses to take me home. He keep insisting that I can stay the night here. So, here I am, sitting on the couch with him beside me as we watch some random movies on his huge flat TV. He gave me one of his white shirt and some baggy pants so I can get comfortable.

"I want to watch Minions." I spoke as I got bored of watching whatever the title of this movie is.

He didn't say anything and just put the movie I want, making me smile in satisfaction.

We ate again around 4:30pm earlier since Jungkook said that I didn't even ate a half of my steak at the restaurant. I took a glance at the man beside me who's staring at the tv screen. Should I tell him I am hungry?

"Do you want something, baby?" He asked, immediately looking at me after he felt my stares.

"Oh—uhm, nothing." I smile and look away quickly.

I touched my belly. I am truly getting fat. I should quit eating so much.

"Are you hungry? Should I make something? What do you want to eat?" He asked in succession when he noticed where my hand was holding. He was about to get up but I pull him closer to me and shook my head repeatedly.

"I am not hungry."

"Baby." He called out. His tone is firm, letting me know he wants me to tell the truth.

I look down on my lap, gulping in nervousness. "I'm getting fat-" Before I could finish my sentence, he quickly pulled me onto his lap. He made me straddle his thighs as I look at him in the eyes.

"Don't listen to her. You are not fat." He stated and cupped my cheeks with his hands. He wiped his thumbs onto my skin making me close my eyes and lean on his hands.

Butterflies. Thats what I am feeling in my stomach. I have never done this to anyone nor anybody caress my cheeks like this!

"You are so fucking beautiful." His sudden compliment made my eyes open and stare at him in shock. My cheeks got red making him smile.

🔞⚠️

He leaned in and connect our lips together. Both of his hands make their way to my buttcheeks and gripped them, making me gasp. He took the chance and quickly slipped his tongue inside my mouth, french kissing me.

"Hm~ J-jungkook~" I moaned out when he pull me more closer to him. Oh God.

"You're so perfect, baby. Fuck, I am having a boner just by looking at you." He growled.

"Hmm..~" I start grinding on his member, making him hiss at my sudden movement.

"Stop grinding, baby." He ordered, but I didn't listen to him this time. I still try to grin harder to satisfy myself.

I can feel him staring at me as I grind myself on him. It didn't take 1 minute before he switched our places. He laid my back on the couch as he went on top of me.

"Don't you know how to obey to daddy's orders, huh?" He growled and pull the baggy pants I am wearing off.

He smirks once he saw my lower part. He look up to meet my gaze, still wearing the annoying, hot smirk.

"Didn't wear any panties?" He chuckled and run his fingers on my folds. "Did you expect something like this to happen, huh? You're so fucking wet, baby." His seductive tone isn't helping me in any way. I only got aroused more just by hearing his hot, sexy voice.

"Oh god..Jungkook~! Pl-please..!" I cried out, begging him to touch me. I want to feel something. I want pleasure. I want him to please me.

"Hmm?" He teasingly trails one of his hand on my belly, up to my breast. "You didn't wore a bra either." He spoke and squeeze my breast, making me let out a needy moan out from my mouth.

"Ahh...~ P-please..I want you..~" I whined.

He goes up and take my shirt off. He didn't hesitate to dive onto my breast, sucking one of my nipple while the other one is getting played by his finger. I let out a breathy moan as he swirl his tongue around my sensitive tits.

"Ju-jungkook..~ Oh god~!"

"Shhh." His lips travel up to my neck, giving me hickeys. "What do you want?" He asked and start to rub my clit with his finger.

"Ahhha...hmmmhhm~!! I-I wa-want a-ahhhmmh want y-you!"

"You're so wet, baby. I fucking love it." He growled onto my ears as his finger rubs faster, making me moan from too much pleasure.

He put our lips together again as he continue to play with my clit. He swallowed every moan leaves my mouth as I interlock my hands with his lock.

"Hmhh!" I jolted up when he suddenly thrusted two fingers inside me. My legs are on his either sides.

Moans are continuously spilling out of my mouth as he devoured my tongue by sucking it. I start to clench around his finger, letting him know that I am close.

"Ahhhhmn~.."

He pulled away and look at my face, still fingering me so good. He stares at my eyes that's now rolling to the back of my head.

"I-I'm co-coming!" Arching my back, I ready myself to cum but his fingers left me before I release, making me whine in frustration.

"Jungkook..!"

"Hmm?" He starts to move down while maintaining an eye contact. Fuck. He's so hot.

He finally have face to face with my pussy and a smirk appeared on his face.

"You're glistening." With that, he dive in and start to suck my clit as if he didn't eat for a whole year.

"Ohh!! Fuck, j-just li-like that—ahhnn!! Ahhhhmm~!" I gripped onto his hair and pull his face more into me.

His tongue is....his tongue is such a blessing to me.

"Are you going to come?" He asked as he pulled away for a second before sucking my sensitive bud again.

"Y-yess...!!"

He became aggressive after he heard my response. My toes curled from the pleasure he is giving me. Thirty seconds later and I am ready to release. My mouth is wide open as my eyes are all white.

"Fuuck!!" And I cummed.

He slurp all my juices before lifting his head up from between my legs and look at me. Some of my cum are on his chin.

"You're so tasty. I can eat you up all day if you want, baby."