Chapter twenty six: Lingerie

Y/n's POV

He flopped next to me, breathing heavily as I am. Bodies covered with hot sticky cum.

My eyes stilled close, not thinking of opening them up anytime soon as sleepiness take over my body. I felt an arm snickered around my waist and pull me closer to its body.

"You did well, baby. Now, sleep." Jungkook's husky voice enters my ears.

I put my head on his bare chest and putting my right arms above his stomach. My legs tangles with his, not minding the sticky thing there. He pulled the comforter  above us.

"He didn't woke up...right?"

"No, he didn't. You did a great job, might give you a reward tomorrow." That's the last thing I remembered before falling asleep. But, there's a low voice came after it that I didn't quite heard.

"I .... you..so.., Y/n."

—|—

The moment I woke up this morning, a sudden pain in my lower area occurs. Did Jungkook really went too rough last night?

I lowly groaned as I lift my self up. Jungkook is no longer by my side, and so is Givo in his crib.

"Don't fucking burn it!" I yell erupted from downstairs. Did they start fighting again?

I stood up, letting the blanket fall of my body. I look down the floor, walking with my bare body and pick up the first thing I saw, my panties and Jungkook's plain white shirt.

I make my way downstairs after glancing on the mirror and comb my hair using my fingers.

"I'll burn you to death, I swear to god."

"Don't say that, Jungkook. That's really a bad thing to say while holding a cute baby."

"He's vomiting the milk!"

"It's normal."

"Don't panic, it's organic."

"What?"

"What? I read that somewhere my social medias."

A view came insight. Jungkook's holding Givo while sitting down the seat on the counter, Jimin's panicking over the pancake that's on the pan, close to burning while he mix the eggs that's in the bowl he is holding at the same time, making scrambled eggs, while Taehyung...is sitting peacefully one sit away from Jungkook while sipping on his cup of coffee.

"Taehyung can you fucking help me—oh shit!" Jimin quickly put the bowl down and turn all of his attention to the pancake.

"Good morning." I greeted as I finally revealed myself to them.

"There's no good in the morning." Jimin irritatedly spoke while glaring sideways to Taehyung who look unbothered.

"Here, let me help." I grab the spatula from him and flip the pancakes upside down.

"You can continue with the egg. I will cook the rest of the pancakes." I smiled at Jimin.

"Oh-thank you, Y/n." Jimin sighs in relief before glaring at the one particular person again. "Atleast someone helped me, not like that one guy who I am close to murder."