Chapter four: Pretty

🔞⚠️

Y/n's POV

I bend down over the bed, grabbing his hard dick on my hand and start to stroke it up and down, slowly.

"Y-y/n~ faster..." he whines and tried to move my hand faster but I remove my hand around him making him whine because of the lost contact.

I think this is wrong...plus, he is drunk! He is not in his right mind.

I immediately turned around and walk towards the door. I was about to walk out of the room but a hand grab my arm and turn me around. A pair of lips greeted mine.

"U-uncle Ko—"

"Jungkook. From now on, call me Jungkook." He said and kissed me again. I didn't reply to his kisses. Once he noticed I am not kissing back, he roughly grab my waist and pull me closer to him.

Our body are so close. My arms found their way around his shoulder and I started to kiss back, feeling hypnotized by his lips.

"Hmm~" A moan left my lips when he groped my right butt cheeks. My fingers interlock with his black hair as we continue to kiss passionately.

"Jump." He said between kisses and I obey.

My legs are around his waist as his hands were on my butt, supporting me so I won't fall. He walk towards the bed and place me on it gently before hovering over me.

"Ju-Jungkook," My hands are on his chest as I push him away.

"Hmm, baby.." He was about to kiss me again but I dodged it by looking away from him.

He look at my face and asked, "What's wrong, baby?"

"Y-you're drunk!" I stuttered.

"I am not. I only drank a little and it's been 2 hours since that." He chuckled.

"But D-dad—"

"He won't know." He said before looking at me darkly.

"You won't tell him right?" He asked making me gulp.

He lean in to my ears and whispered, "You won't tell him that you got a good fuck by his friend, right baby?" His finger tip brush onto my thighs making me gasp.

He chuckles onto my ears, causing me to shiver under him.

"Your skin is so soft," he said and lean away from my ears to look at my face.

"Wonder what they taste," his hand goes up to my inner thigh and start to rub it.

"Should I find out?" He asked in a seductive tone.

"Jung-hmm~" His hand goes up inside my underwear. He traveled his finger inside, purposely avoiding touching my clit and my entrance.

"P-please.." I start to whine as I buck my hips upwards, begging him to touch me.

"So needy, hm?" His lips touched my neck, making me gulp. I'm starting to sweat because of how hot I feel right now.

"J-jungkook~"

"Fuck. You're so hot, baby," he whispered.

"Please...tou-touch me...!"

He only chuckled at me, still avoiding my clit. "What do you want?" He seductively asked. He trails his kisses on my neck down to my cleavage.