Chapter five: Drop her off

Y/n's POV

I woke up with a fucking hurting vagina. I groaned as I sat up on my bed.

"Oh, fuck!" I cannot help but curse when I felt a sting sensation on my private part.

That man really went hard last night! I look at the clock on my nightstand. 6:54 am. Woah, I woke up early. My phone let out a 'ping!', signaling me that I got a notification.

I grab it and unlock it. It's from the group chat.

Pooping is life🕴🏻

Zyra(aslutforKiel): GOOD MORNING PEOPLE IM HERE TO REMIND ALL OF YOU THAT IT IS MONDAY SO GET YOUR ASS UP FROM YOUR BED

Cleir(clearwoman): what a great way to start my day

Y/n(prettyhooman): Morning.

Zyra(aslutforKiel): ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Y/n(prettyhooman): what's with the emoticon

Zyra(aslutforKiel): did u got laid

Y/n(prettyhooman): NO WTF ZYRA

Zyra(aslutforKiel): what? Just asking..

Y/n(prettyhooman): yeah sure bye

With that, I turn off my phone.

The cold floor greeted my feet as soon as I place them on the ground. I stand up and walk towards my closet to find some clothes since I need to change into something that's not obvious that I got laid last night.

I remove Jungkook's shirt and replaced it with mine, putting on a bra, underwear and short after. I pick Jungkook's shirt and stare at it.

It's weird to call him Uncle kook now since we did that. Argh! So embarrassing. Why did I even did that?

I open my door and quietly goes to the guest room. I open it, not even thinking about knocking.

"Oh, shit-"

I immediately turn around, my back is facing Jungkook who's now standing beside the bed, only wearing his boxer.

I heard him chuckle. I feel him walking towards before I got yanked inside fully. He closed the door, locking it as he hugged me from the back.

What the fucking freakity frying fuck!!?

"Why are you pretending as if you didn't saw it last night?" He teased.

Who does he think he is!

I immediately freed myself from him and throw his shirt on his face.

"I'm here to return your shirt. That's all. Bye." I quickly walk to the door and was about to open it when I heard footsteps coming.

"Jungkook?" My dad knocks on the door, which is gladly locked.

I turn around and face Jungkook. He look so calm. How can he be so calm!

"Hide in the bathroom." He simply said. I ran in the bathroom and close the door. I pressed my ears on it to hear what my dad and Jungkook talking about.

"Are you—oh, you just woke up I see." I heard my dad.

"My head is hurting like hell." Jungkook said then I heard my dad let out a laugh.