Chapter twenty seven: Love?

Jungkook's POV

Seeing her in the lingerie made me hard as rock. I bit my bottom lip and made my way close to her. Her nervous face just make me want to wreck her more. But, I won't show that side of me, yet.

"Should I bend you against this mirror and fuck you from behind, or make you sit on my lap while spreading that smooth legs infront of the mirror so you could watch me make you cum?" I watched her shivered from my words. She gulps and blink rapidly. I encircled my arms around her waist and pull her against me before I smash my lips onto hers.

"Hmm-not here.." She put her palm on my chest, attempting to push me away.

"Stop talking for me, sexy." She shut ups.

I smile. I glance at the chair that's attached to the wall infront of the mirror. I suppose this is where you can put your things on while trying on some clothes. But, let's try another use for it. I sat down and pull Y/n on my lap, her back is facing me.

"Lean on me and spread that legs for me, baby." She did what I said making me hum in satisfaction.

I traveled my hands on his breast. Her nipples are already hard and I can already see how wet her pussy is through the mirror. I watched as she bit her lip because of the pleasure.

"Look at you, being so good for who, baby?"

"S-sir...for sir.." She let out a soft moan after. Followed by another, and another.

"You look so hot." I whispered as I lowered my face to her neck and began to suck her delicate skin. She trembled at my touch.

"S-sir—"

"Hello? Is anybody here?" A knock came after a knock.

"Answer her." I whispered.

Y/n took a deep breath before answering. "Yes! I'm having a trouble about the clothes, b-but I'll come out s-soon!"

"Do you need help ma'am?" I stopped my movements. Is it just me or the lady outside sounds bitchy?

"No! I'll manage."

Five seconds of silence occur. I was about to take care of my baby again, but the lady outside spoke.

"Are you the girl with the hot guy earlier?"

"W-what?" The woman on my lap is still breathing heavily and is not on her right mind at the moment.

"Are you deaf?"

"No, sorry. Wh-what did you asked again?"

"Nevermind. Didn't expect a hot guy hanging out with some bonehead like you." What the hell?

"How dare—"

"J-jungkook..." My eyes drop to the mirror. Y/n's eyes looking at mine pleadingly as she arch her back.

"M-more..please."

"Hm? You want more?" I put all of my attention to her again, trying to forget the lady who made me pissed off seconds earlier.

"Yes please. Make it fast.." She breathe heavily.

"Such a needy girl." I let out a low growl on her ear making her body shook.

"You'll get that later if you're well behave, alright?" I gave few pats on her pussy making her flinch before gently pushing her off of me, standing up.