Chapter nineteen: Hiding

Y/n's POV

Sound of footsteps exiting the comfort room was heard and the next thing I heard was Vien's voice.

"Come out, you fat pig."

What does this woman need from me? Fuck, I should call Jungkook—wait, no. That will cause more trouble.

"Didn't you heard me?" She began to bang each door of the cabins, making me flinch.

Should I get out?

"Bitch! I said come out!"

Panicking, I didn't think twice and got out of the cabin I am in. I look at her with a worried expression while she just smirked at me

"What are you doing here?" I asked, trying to sound polite as much as possible.

"To warn you." She steps closer to me and cross her arms infront of her chest. "Stay away from my fiancé."

I nearly laugh at her sentence. I would if I could, but I don't have a choice.

"Why would I? He loves me, his girlfriend, more than you who is in an arrange marriage with him." I spoke, trying to act brave.

She got more mad. She gritted her teeth as she glares at me. "You don't know who you are talking to." Her tone is threatening as she spoke.

"I do. You are my boyfriend's so called fiancé named Vivien Garcia."

"So he already told you about me, eh?" She smirked and brought her fingers up near her face and start to twirl her hair around her finger.

I hummed. "He did, he told me something like how annoying you are to him, and how you are trying so hard to get his attention."

She suddenly lunges on me and pushed me, causing my back to hit the wall. I groaned in pain as I sat on the floor.

"Fat pig. Know who you are talking to." She went closer and stomped her heels on my leg, making me cry out in pain again.

"Aahhhh!! R-remove it!!" She just sent me a smirk before pushing her heel deeper on my leg. It felt like something just got inside my flesh as she keep doing it.

"Stop!!" I shouted, trying to remove her foot with my hands by pushing it.

She spits in my face and aggressively hold my jaw. "This is a warning. Obey, or something bad will happen sweetheart." That's the last thing she said before leaving me alone, swaying her hips as she walks out.

"Fuck.." I mumbled before standing up. I yelp left my mouth as I felt a sting on my leg. Please just be a bruise and not a wound that's bleeding.

I lift up my baggy pants as I held onto the sink, trying to support my self.

"Oh shit." It's bleeding.

I sigh and grab a tissue near the sink and start to wipe it. It stills pouring out some blood, so I grab lots of tissues and wrap it around my wound so that my pants won't get stained. It already has some blood stains but its good that its just a little.

I throw the dirty tissues in the trash bin before going out, limping.

"My god.." I shyly lower my head down as the students from the cafeteria starts staring at me. Probably getting weird out and suspicious at how I walk.

"Y/n!" Damn it.

I didn't stop walking nor look back. When can I get peace? Surely not soon.

"Y/n—" He finally reached me and hold my arm, making me look back.

"What?" I spit out.

"Please let me explain. I don't know it will happen this way, Im so so sorry please—"

"Please stop. I..I need some time. Alone." I made it clear that I don't want to talk to him for now. Ezekiel being understanding, he let go of me and look down, whispering an apology again. I didn't get to respond to him as a person—two persons, specifically—caught my attention from afar.

Zyra and Jungkook's fiancé are talking.

Do they know each other?

I didn't even notice Ezekiel walking away from me as my gaze is still on those two. Zyra's back is facing me so I didn't get a chance to see her face, but I am sure it's her. I'm familiar with her hair and body. I could see Vivien smiling, more like smirking. What are they talking about?

"Criingg! Criingg!" I flinched when my phone suddenly rang. I quickly took it out of my pocket.

Jungcock is calling.

What does this man need now?

I answered it and put the phone against my ear. I look up and saw that the two girls aren't there anymore. I sigh in annoyance. This man is sure always popping out at a wrong timing.

"What's with the sigh I just heard??" His deep voice rang through the other line.

"Huh? Ah, nothing." I start to walk—limping, actually—to my locker. I need to get the things for my next class, which is history.

"What are you doing?"

Limping around the university.

"Going to my next class. Why?"

"Hmm. Nothing, just curious about what is my baby doing." Wha??? My cheeks unconsciously glow pink.

"What a-about you? What are you doing?" I finally got to my locker. I unlocked it and take out the books I needed, then locking it again.

"Ohh, why did you ask?" I can hear his teasing tone as he questioned me. I rolled my eyes at him, even though he cannot see it.

"Can't I ask you too?" I made my way to my class.

"Sure you can, baby. Oh, to answer your question, I'm in my dad's office. My Grandpa went here in the country so I was called to be here."

"Uhm.. ok."

Silence.

"Are you alright? You sound like you're hiding something, baby."

"What? Of course I'm not hiding something!" I stopped infront of the door.

"Then why do you sound like tha—"

"I need to go so I am hanging up! Bye!" I immediately press the end call button. I sigh before putting my phone back inside my pocket.

I chose to not tell him about what happened earlier. That will just creat more chaos. Also, I need to distance my self away from him a little. I really felt threatened at his fiancé at the comfort room earlier.