Chapter twelve: Meet

Y/n's POV

I nervously glance at Jungkook, who looks calm despite of receiving my friends glares.

"Look, I am just helping him—"

"What kind of help? Helping him cum?" I blink twice at Ezekiel's question before inhaling.

"No. I'm..uhm.." I look at Jungkook, signaling him to help me explain. He raised an eyebrow at me before stepping infront of me.

"I think it's none of your business, boy." He grab my hand and drag me with him.

"Stop." I feel a hand on my other wrist, making me look back. I saw Ezekiel clenching his jaw as he narrowed his eyes at Jungkook.

"She is our friend, so I believe it is our business to know what the fuck is going on between the two of you." He spoke in a deadly tone.

Jungkook scoffs and walk near him. He grip his hand that is holding me and pull it away from me.

"Friends?" Jungkook sarcastically chuckles.

"Yeah, the four of you are friends, but do you really see Y/n just that? Or more than that?"

I swear I just saw Ezekiel gulp at the question. I furrowed my eyebrows as he pull his own hand from Jungkook's grip and step back.

"I don't see her more than friends, so you can fuck off. But," he trailed off and pointed at Jungkook.

"We have the right to know what is going on." Then he walk off.

The other two girls, Cleir and Zyra, just stand there awkwardly. Jungkook came near me and hold my hand again and drag me away from them. I shoot the two woman an apologetic look before turning my head towards Jungkook.

I shoot daggers on the back of his head using my eyes. There are not much students in the hallway, some of them are busy doing their stuff so they didn't notice a man dragging me, which I am glad.

"Wait-where are you taking me?" I questioned once I noticed we are on our way outside.

He didn't respond and just continue to pull me with him until we reach the outside the Lunar University. The guards that's guarding the big gate didn't even stopped this man from taking a student out of the school.

"Inside." He open his car door for me.

I cross my arms and look at him, refusing to enter his car. He sighed when he saw my face. He suddenly dive into a kiss making me startled by his action. I placed both of my hands on his biceps as he continue to move his lips against mine.

I didn't even noticed him moving me inside before he break the kiss. My eyes are still close as my lips are finding his. The sounds of someone chuckling made me open my eyes immediately. I saw Jungkook staring at me while softly laughing.

"You'll get my lips later. So behave." He spoke before closing the door on the passenger seat and walk on the opposite side, hopping in the driver seat.

"You jerk."

—|—

"Let's go." Jungkook turned the car engine off and unbuckled his seatbelt.

"Why are we here?" I asked as I roamed my eyes outside. We're at the mall.

"I need to get something first before we proceed to the actual place we are going." He said, smiling at me.