Chapter fifteen: Backseat

Y/n's POV

Yesterday is quite a busy day. Well, Jungkook and I ended up fucking multiple times to the point that I have nothing to release. Haha. I am not fucking kidding.

Walking down the corridor of our building, some students kept looking at me. Why? It is because of how I walk, obviously. I'm so sore. I really want to murder Jungkook for doing this to me.

I ignore all the looks they are giving me and continue to walk to my first class. Weirdly, the guys didn't sent me a text or called me. Are they mad about yesterday?

"Y/n!!"

I turn around and saw Ezekiel running towards me. He held both of my shoulder as soon as he stopped infront of me making me flinch.

"Kiel? Where are the girls?" I asked as I stared at him who's breathing hard because of the run he just did.

"I haven't saw them yet." He responds. He look up and meet my gaze, I noticed the hint of worry in his eyes.

"Are you alright? Did that jerk did something to you yesterday?" He inquired as he hold both of my cheeks and check me.

"N-no. He didn't do anything bad to me." I spoke and remove his hands on me. Right, he didn't do anything bad, but he fucked me so hard though, and that wasn't bad to me.

He sigh in relief and drop his hands on his sides. "I'm glad."

"Let's go." He grab my wrist.

"W-wait,"

He stopped and look back at me. Confusion is clearly visible on his face.

"We have different classes, right?" I asked.

"Oh," he awkwardly laugh and scratch his nape.

"We should go now. See you later!" He bid me a goodbye and start to walk down the hallway, walking away from me.

"What's wrong with him lately? He's acting...really weird."

—|—

Time pass by really fast. We are now going out of the University. Zyra and Ezekiel are acting weird with me throughout the whole day, while Cleir is still being herself.

"Pass me a coin."

"I refuse to give you a coin, madam Cleir Davis." I formally said, joking.

"Come on! I want that snack!" She whined while pointing on the vending machine. I doubt that she will leave the damn vending machine alone anytime.

"Ask Zyra instead. I don't have any money with me." I spoke.

Cleir asked Zyra for a coin and she finally gave her. Zyra and Ezekiel are not flirting like usual, which I found really really weird. But I set aside the feeling and just act like nothing is wrong.

"Are you going straight home?" Ezekiel suddenly asked.

Grabbing my phone out of my pants pocket, I ignored him as I thought that he is asking Zyra. I notification popped out of my screen at the same time I unlocked my phone. I tapped on the notification which leads me to the messages.

Jungcock: I'm at the parking lot. Come here.

Me: ???

Jungcock: I'm picking u up, so get your hot ass here rn. I'm getting bored.

Me: k 🙄

"Hey, Y/n?" I snapped my head towards Ezekiel when I heard him say my name.

"Yeah?"

"I asked if you are going straight at home?" He asked.

Me? I am the one he asked earlier?

"Oh, Jungkook is actually picking me up so...maybe?" I don't know why is Jungkook picking me up here in the first place. Wait, don't tell me dad told him to pick me up?

"What do you mean by maybe? Where he is going to take you then?" I don't know, Ezekiel Hudson. What's with the questions?

"I don't know. Anyway, I will be leaving now. See you all tomorrow! Byebyeee." I waved a goodbye at them. Cleir waved back at me while Zyra waved slightly without even looking at me and Ezekiel just stood there, staring at me as I walk away from them.

I went to the parking lot and I immediately saw Jungkook's luxurious car.

"Hey—" I stopped on my tracks when I saw Jungkook leaning on the car with a woman hugging his sides.

His fiancé, Vivien Garcia. He told me about her yesterday, including her name, where she came from and what is her business with his dad, the chairman of the company, Jeon Johyung.

His eyes are full of irritation as he try to get the woman away from him. His eyes suddenly met mine while he is trying to push her off. A smile immediately formed onto his face as he ran towards me after successfully pushing Vivien away from him.

"Baby!" He picked me up from the ground and hug me.

"I fucking hate her." I heard him mumble, making me chuckle in response.

"I know you do. What is she doing here anyway? You didn't mention that she'll be here earlier." I asked as he put me back on my feet but his arms remains around my waist, making me a little flattered.

"She suddenly showed up minutes after I sent you the texts and told me my dad sent her here." He spoke, looking at me dead in the eyes.

"Okay...come on, bring me home. I want to rest." I grab his hand.

"Sure, my pretty baby." He smiled.

Why the fuck does he need to say that??! Gosh, this man is gonna be the end of me.

We walk towards his car while holding hands. Vivien shoot me a disgusted look and rolled her eyes. She suddenly step forward to us and harshly grab Jungkook by his hand and pull him closer to her.

"Don't lay your dirty hands on my husband, you fucking ugly whore." She aggressively said making me low my head down.

"Don't lay your filthy disgusting hands on me too, gold digger." My eyes widens when I heard Jungkook told her that.

Vivien dramatically gasp. "I'll tell your dad what you just told me!"

"Yeah sure, as if I fucking care." Jungkook grab my hands and made me look up to him by lifting my head with his finger under my chin.

"Let's go, baby." He smiled. I adore his smiles. It's beautiful.

He held my hand and open the door on the passenger seat.

"Wait! I am the one who must sit there!" Vivien exclaimed and hold the car door, giving me a glare.

"This is my car. Go seat in the backseat and if you don't want, call your driver or whatever you want." Jungkook coldly said and open the door wider for me. I gave him a smile and enter.

"But I prefer the backseat to be empty. Something might happen if a gorgeous lady is with me sitting on the passenger seat."