Chapter twenty nine: Little sister

Y/n's POV

I woke up the next day with Jungkook softly snoring on my side. His arms encircled my form and our legs tangled together.

"Good morning." I turned my head to where the voice came from.

"Morning, Jimin." I greeted back to the person. He is holding Givo in his arms, bottle of milk in his other free hand.

"I expected to get a high payment to this since I feel like a babysitter of this cute little boy." I laughed at him. I tried to get up to help Jimin only to get pulled down by Jungkook's muscular arms again.

"Hmm.." He snuggles on my neck, his breath making contact with my skin making me slightly shiver.

I heard Jimin chuckled. "I'll feed Givo downstairs. Morning sex are super great, by the way." He smirked, making his way towards the door. "Byeee." He closed the door shut, leaving my blushing form with Jungkook on my side, hugging me to death.

"He's so annoying." I flinched when Jungkook suddenly spoke. He lifted his face from my neck and look at me. "Wanna try morning sex?" My eyes widened when I felt something hard on my thighs.

"Fuck no." I immediately sat down and stood up from the bed then goes to the bathroom, leaving Jungkook laughing.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth before going outside. Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. I walk to the nightstand and grab my phone, a notification popped up the screen the same time I hold it.

Fuck school

Cleir(clearwoman): hoes

Cleir(clearwoman): exams are near and so our christmas vacation and so is y/n's birthday and so is my death since i can't fucking remember a sentence regarding to our upcoming exams

Y/n(prettyhooman): lol u study for exams?

Y/n(prettyhooman): watch me pass the exams by luck

Cleir(clearwoman): that's why you got 10/70 over math last time.

Y/n(prettyhooman): says the one who got 9/70 over it even though she studied.

Kiel(stfuzyra): hi

I stared at my phone when I saw Kiel's message. We both lost contact since the day in the cafeteria happened. I haven't and didn't tried to talk to him since then. 

Cleir(clearwoman): oh my god who are you!?????

Kiel(stfuzyra): im in a cafe near our uni that just recently opened, wanna join?

Cleir(clearwoman): free food!

Cleir(clearwoman): omw

Kiel(stfuzyra): bring your own money.

Cleir(clearwoman): nvm, I just figured out its more relaxing and peaceful at home

Kiel(stfuzyra): 🤦‍♂️

Kiel(stfuzyra): Fine, my treat.

I debated if I should reply. I mean, we're still friends so...

Y/n(prettyhooman): omw. reserve a sit for me pips, im gonna tell y'all something.

Cleir(clearwoman): YOU AND THE DAMN PAPI ARE TOGETHER!????