Chapter eighteen: Restroom

⚠️🔞

Jungkook's POV

Shit, I really fucking love the sounds she is making while I pound in her. Y/n, my baby is clenching around me as I kept thrusting in her wet hole, on a doggy style.

"Ohhh... uhmmm.. Ju-jungkook!"

"Fuck, such a good little slut." I groaned then heard her whimper.

"J-jungk— ahhhh... ohh-fuck! Right there!"

"Oh? Guess I found your sweet spot, hm?" I sexily spoke as I ran my hand through her hair before pulling it, causing her to throw her head back while my other hand is gripping on her hips, keeping her steady.

She kept moaning my name as I abuse her prostrate. The hand that is gripping her hair went down on her neck, gripping it not that tight but giving her pleasure.

"Ahh-Oh god!"

"Keep God out of this session, baby. You are already sinful enough." I spoke as I pull her neck closer to me as I bent down, whispering on her ear.

"Hmmaaahhhhh... Ahhhhh-ohmmhaaaaa.. J-jungkook~ I'm n-near!"

"Oh, yeah? You are cumming for who, baby?"

"Y-you!"

"Who?"

"Y-you, Jungkook!"

"Nice." I pulled out. "Being that pretty doesn't mean you can cum. I want you to beg for it, sweetheart." I sat down beside her who's still on her knees. I start to stroke my cock as I look at her messy figure. Fuck, so sexy.

She lift her head up and look at me pleadingly. She starts to crawl closer to me. "D-daddy, I want to c-cum please..." She positioned herself on my lap then pull my hands away from my dick, replacing it with hers.

"Hmm, fuck, baby." I groaned, letting her pleasure me. She swirl his thumb on my tip, making my legs slightly shook from the sensation.

"You have a pretty dick." She spoke while bending her head down slowly. "But I guess it's gonna look more pretty if my lips are around it."

"Suck." I held her nape and enter my throbbing cock inside her mouth. A groan left my mouth when I felt her around me. It's so warm.

"Wanna make me cum?"

"Yeah... can I?" She innocently look at me, asking for a permission.

"Go. Suck the life out of me, baby."

—|—

Y/n's POV

Two days passed by and everything is going well. From my stay here in Jungkook's house to my student life. But of course, there is an exemption. Ezekiel and Zyra. I don't completely know what has gotten into them and why are they acting weird these part few days. Well, what about we ask them today, shall we?

As usual, Ezekiel is beside me, eating his lunch while the other two girls are on the opposite side, busy chatting with each other.

"Hey."

"Hm?" He look at me.

"I wanna ask you something." I spoke, playing with my food as I lost my appetite.

"Why are you so weird these days? Is anything wrong? And about Zyra, I barely saw you two together, aren't the both of you in a relationship?"

Silence. Even the two girls had stopped talking after hearing the questions I have been dying to ask.

Ezekiel blink rapidly before gulping.

"I am gonna tell you later, stop playing with your food and eat." He commanded but I didn't do anything and just stare at him.

"You're weird. Are you hiding something from us?" Or me, specifically.

He halted and bit his lower lip. By the way he looks, he is hesitant to tell something to me.

"Y/n, why don't we just enjoy our food first?" Cleir interrupted.

Does she know something about what's going on?

"No. Can't you just tell me what the heck is wrong? You too, Zyra. You are acting as if I am a stranger to you these days." Our table went completely silence after I said that. Voices still filled the cafeteria, but a deafening silence is what we are hearing right now.

"We are not together anymore." Ezekiel lower his head.

"What?" I look at him with my eyes widened.

"Why? Did something happened—?"

"It's because of you." I turn my head towards Zyra, who's looking at me with fire in her eyes as she gritted her teeth.

"We broke up within even a fucking week because he likes you! Do you know how ridiculous is that, huh?! You know I fucking like him, but your whore ass snatch him from me—"

"Enough!!" Ezekiel banged his fist on the table as he stand up, making me flinch. The whole cafeteria went silent, making me look around just to find the other student looking our way.

"Shit." I mumbled.

"Watch the words you are spitting out, Zyra."

She scoffs before standing up, staring at Ezekiel. "Oh, is it that bad than you using me?"

What?

"I didn't—"

"Yes you fucking did! You only dated me to see if she would be jealous, then end things with me when you found out about her and that Jungkook!!"

"You—what?" I blink twice , trying to process what the hell did I just found out.

He likes me, and used Zyra? I...why would he do that on his own friends?

"You used her, just to see if I like you? I-Kiel—are you that dumb? You're my friend, I—I would never catch feelings to you." My own body stood up on its own as I frown at the boy beside me.

"Y/n, let me explain—"

"I don't want and need your explanations, Ezekiel. We know each other since we are younger, and you did this bullshit. You know this could ruin our friendship, right?" I stood there, still can't believe him.

"I thought you know better than this." I couldn't utter another word as I was feeling sick and sad. I didn't throw any glance at the two girls before I exit the cafeteria. I feel so guilty. Zyra..she really like Ezekiel.

I immediately went to the comfort room, trying to get some privacy. I enter a stall and sat on the toilet bowl. I bent down, putting my elbows on my knees as I bring my hands on my head, giving myself a massage to calm.

"This is....not good." I breath out.

As far as I know, Ezekiel is not that type of a guy. He thinks before doing something. But that? Using someone just to find if the girl he likes like him too is so awful.

While stressing over that, the door suddenly opened, indicating me that someone entered the comfort room.

"I know right! Couldn't believe Y/n really took his bestie's boyfriend. That's actually sucks." A voice of a women echoed, along with a laughter from another person.

"Thought she is kind and well educated. Like, girl, her reputation here in the university got dirtied, she needs to stop whoring around!"

"I thought so too. So, she's another bitch, huh?"

"Gosh, of course! Hahahaha!"

What the actual fuck? Where did this kind of information came from?

I got up and was about to confront them but the door creaked open again, and a voice made me stop.

"Get out, girls."

That voice.....that is Jungkook's fiancé.