Chapter twenty eight: Public

Y/n's POV

The lunch went great—a bit awkward, yes—but its great. Let set aside the information about Jungkook's visible boner. It really distracts me while eating but I still enjoyed the delicious meal!

"So, are we going home now?" I asked. We are still inside the mall, walking around.

"You. Do you want to go home?" He asked back.

"Let's just go back."

"Sure, let's go—"

"Wait! I will go to the bathroom first." I have been wanting to pee since we got out of the restaurant. I can't take it anymore.

"Do you know where the bathroom is?" He asked and I shook my head as a no.

"Come on." He starts to walk and I followed behind him until we reached the public restroom. There's two doors with 'Women' and 'Men' sign on top.

"Go ahead. I'll wait here." I mumbled a small 'okay' and made my way inside. I entered a cubicle and pulled my trousers down along with my underwear.

"Oh." I almost moaned at the satisfaction. I almost thought my bladder would blow up.

I heard the door opened, and think its just another woman. The cubicle beside me opens, and the person went in.

Silence lingers and I was about to stand up and pull up my lower clothes but a sudden noice made me stop.

"Open your door."

What in the world-?

"Y/n. Open the door."

"What are you—"

"Unlocked it or i'll climb this and jump inside your cubicle."

Jungkook is the person beside my cubicle.

"Are you out of your mind!?"

"Y/n."

Fucking—

Banging and scratching noises were heard. I look up above me and saw Jungkook's whole head peeking at me from the other side. No words came out of me out of shock. He landed safe inside my cubicle.

"That was hard.." He mutters before looking at me.

"But my aching cock is harder."

He pulled me by my waist and immediately attacked my lips. Sucked it until it got swollen.

"We are in public place—!"

He sat down on the toilet bowl and then pulled me harshly on his lap, my back facing him. My lower clothes—which are already pulled down to my ankle—get yanked by him completely off of my skin, dropping them on the floor.

"Open wide for me, sexy."

I hesitated but did what I was told to do. His right hand immediately went to my bud, rubbing it fast.

"Hmm..oh fuck—Jungkook-!" I gasped.

"Quiet. You don't want anybody to hear those sinful sounds coming out from your pretty lips, don't you?" I shivered as he whispered on my ear, nibbling it after.

I put my left hand on his thigh, while the other hand is gripping his arms he uses in pleasing my needy bud.

"Oohh...hmm.." My eyes are tightly closed as I bit my lower lip hard, suppressing the moans wanting to get out of my lips.