Chapter eleven: Girlfriend

🔞⚠️

Y/n's POV

"What did you do in class today for you to be here in your teacher's office?" Jungkook asked and began to walk slowly around me, making me nervous as heck.

"Uhm...I just got late." I responded.

"I refuse to believe that you're here just because of that." He stated in a serious tone.

"I-i..." I can't seem to find the right words to say as I begun to stutter.

"Hm?" His lips were close to my ears. I gulp my saliva at how husky and hot his voice is.

"I-I told Sir Jed the reason I was late earlier.." I bit my lip.

"What reason did you told him?"

"I said I-i was late because I g-got fucked..?" I anxiously continue to bite my lip as I felt him pause on his spot.

"Are you proud that you got fucked by me to the point that you said it to public?" He huskily asked as he placed his hand on my waist.

"Uh—"

"You love me fucking you, aren't you?" He nibbles on my ear as my breath got heavier. His hands found their way to my tits and groped them, sending a wave of pleasure in my body as I let out a moan.

"Answer me." He pinched my clothed nipple making me hiss at the feeling.

"Y-yes. I love it."

"Good. Sit on the table, baby." He commanded. I do what he told me and sat on top of Sir Jed's office table.

He placed himself between my parted legs and rub his crotch against mine as he starts to kiss me. Our tongue dance in sync, sharing our saliva together.

"Jungkook we are in Sir Jed office." I broke the kiss as the realization hit me. The teacher might figure out that someone fucked in here, on the table, to be exact.

"Do I look like I care?" He growled and placed his hands under my oversized t-shirt, traveling his hand onto my bare skin.

"Hmmghh..~" I whimpered on his touch. I got more aroused because of the feeling of his fingertips on my skin.

"Like it?" He whispered and start to massage my right tits even though I still have my bra on.

"Please...~ Ahh-Jungkook~"

He unbuttoned my pants and slide it down, along with my panties. My body jerked when I suddenly felt his breath on my throbbing core.

He looked up and smirk at me. "So wet for me, hmm." He gave kitten licks on clit, teasing it.

"God. Jungkook..!" I bucked my hip upward, trying to get him eat me out but he grab my hips and push me down the table.

"Be a good girl and take what I am giving you." He kiss my thighs, sucking it, leaving a purple, dark hickey.

I moaned at the feeling. I am so needy. I want him to fuck me deep and hard. I traveled my right hand under my shirt, grabbing a tit, putting it outside my bra and start to rub my hardened nipple.

I can feel Jungkook's eyes on me as I continue to play with my breast. He suddenly stood up and step back away from me, watching me from afar.

I took the chance and rub my thighs together. My eyes are slightly close as I enjoy what I am giving myself. I can see Jungkook grab one of the chair where me and Cleir sat on earlier, he placed it infront of my lying body and watched me.