Chapter thirty seven: I Love You's

—TWO MONTHS LATER—

Y/n's POV

Two months had past by and everything is going well. We celebrated my birthday after I got out of the hospital, spend time with my family almost everyday, and I'm slowly healing. Healing about my fetus that died. I'm very thankful to my family. I'm getting hyper again and even continue to go to the uni, I didn't get to see Zyra though...but I guess she's just busy. I don't even know if she got worried when i went missing. Kiel and Cleir welcomed me with a warm hugs as soon as I stepped a foot inside the school, they told me they should have keep eyes on me more that day so that the kidnapping won't happen, but I told then it's alright and the important thing is I'm now here.

But one thing that didn't seem well in my eyes is Jungkook. He seems off since he told me about the baby.

He is staying away from me and heck doesn't even give me a peck in the lips anymore. I understood that he's doing that because of what happened to me but I'm craving it. Craving for his affection. Craving for his love.

"Hey!" I opened the door and Jimin greeted me with paper bags in his hand, then Taehyung.

"Where's Givo?! My baby is getting older~" Taehyung said then struggles to hold up a banner that says—'HAPPY 3RD MONTH IN THE WORLD LITTLE BEAN.'

"In the living room with mom and dad."

"Taehyung! What kind of husband are you?! Help me you fucktard!!" I heard a yell. Husband? I peeked outside and saw a woman holding a lot of...paper bags.

"Oh shit I forgot." Taehyung mumbled and immediately ran outside.

I spotted Jungkook not to far away with a unfamiliar woman again. Who are they?

"Sucks to be you Chae!" The woman beside Jungkook said. They look like in their early 30s, like the three guys.

"Ah—those bags are heavy. Must take a note to not buy too many gifts next month!" Jimin appeared behind me after going to the living room to put the bags down and greet my parents.

"Beep beep—!!" Taehyung ran inside while holding a load of bags making me stumble a little.

"Hello." The woman who I guess is Taehyung's wife said.

"Hi." I smiled.

"I'm Chaeyong , Taehyung's wi—"

"Hello! I'm Hyuna, Jimin's wife!"

"—fe. Seriously, Hyuna. Can you stop cutting people off?"

"I'm Y/n." I introduces myself and smiled.

"We know. Jungkook talks a lot about his girlfriend. Like hell we have to hear his rants everytime in phone calls or text."

Jungkook shyly looks down at his feet at that, feeling suddenly embarrassed. I was taken aback from the information but didn't say anything and just smiles

"Come in! Feel free and imagine you're at home, lunch will be serve in an half of an hour."

Hyuna seems to be fond of Givo. She's currently at playing him now with Chaeyong and their husband, while Jungkook volunteered to help my parents in the kitchen.