Chapter three: Pump pump

Y/n's POV

"Y/n!! They are here!!"

I immediately stand up from my bed and rushed downstairs. From the staircase, I can already see them hugging my Mom.

"Hi, Auntie! I missed you!" Zyra exclaimed. She even kissed my Mom's cheeks!

"Hey! That's my Mom, not yours!" I shouted as I ran towards them and then hugged my Mom while I shot a glare at Zyra who's just looking at me with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Auntie loves me more than youuu!" She teased and make her way to the kitchen.

"Your Mom loves me more than you too!" I teased back earning a glare from her.

"Oh, shit. Is that your Uncle??" Cleir asked me once my Mom went to the kitchen with Zyra. Ezekiel followed them too after he greeted me.

"Yes." I whispered.

She nods as she stare at him, "Hot."

I smack her head causing her to groan. Uncle Kook turn his gaze to us when he heard her. I shyly smiled at him, suddenly feeling embarrassed.

"Come on!" I pulled Cleir with me to the kitchen.

Zyra and Ezekiel are already eating the snacks my Mom prepared for them. Not to mention that Zyra is flirting with him. Not shocking though, she usually flirts with him every time they are together.

"Can you two stop? My gosh. I can't really handle listening to you two flirt all the time! I feel like I am a third wheeler!" Cleir frustratedly spoke.

"I'm a fourth wheeler then." I joked.

"Y/n! I'll just bring your Dad in our room. Accompany your friends there, ok?" I heard my Mom from the living room.

"Ok!"

"So, Y/n," Zyra pick up a chip and munch it. "Where is the hot Uncle you are talking about?" She asked as she wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"Shut u—"

"Y/n?"

I look behind me and saw a fucking hot human being leaning against the wall. Oh, also, he is shirtles—wait.

"Uncle Kook!" I exclaimed and immediately look away.

"You must wear a shirt!" I said and look over my two girl friends who's now drooling while looking at the man behind me.

I slightly slap their face, bring them back to the reality.

"You have a droll." I whispered to Zyra.

She quickly wiped the side of her mouth and stared at me with wide eyes.

"Y/n." I heard his voice again.

My gaze fall onto Ezekiel who look unbothered while he look at the man.

"Y/n." Again. His voice is so hot!!

"Yah! Y/n! He is calling you!" Cleir suddenly shouted making me jump onto my chair.

"Y-yeah?" I asked, still not turning around.

"Your mom told me you will show me the guest room..." He spoke in a lazy voice. Is he drunk?

I loom over him. He still doesn't have a shirt on. I slowly stand up from my seat but a hand stopped me. I look at Ezekiel who's staring at me.