Chapter nine: Uncle JK

Y/n's POV

Sighing, I crossed my arms infront of my chest while I throw some serious look towards my three friends. We are now in my room. I drag them all here to know how the fuck they find out about Jungkook's name.

"So?" I raised an eyebrow at them.

"I uhm search some companies near the university and somehow saw theirs and...you know their names showed up in the article." Zyra smiled nervously.

"When?"

"After lunch. Look, I'm just curious ok! I'm sorry." Zyra pouted.

"Stop pouting." Ezekiel put his hand on Zyra's mouth.

While Zyra is trying to remove Ezekiel's hand over her mouth, my mom suddenly appears to the door with a smile plastered on her face.

"Y/n! We're going to the hospital again! Is it ok if you're alone here?" She asked.

"Is Cairo not here?" I asked and stood up, walking towards her.

"He's out with Reighn and Jaehyun. They said they has a project to do." Project my ass. He probably said that as an excuse to be outside with his friends.

"Yeah sure, it's ok. My friends are here so it's fine." I stated.

"Y/n~" Zyra walk up to us.

"Mom texted me and want me to go back home now. I better start to walk before I get myself in trouble!"

"Oh? Leaving already?" Mom asked. Zyra gave him a side hug.

"Yeah. See you tomorrow Auntie!"

"Wait!" Ezekiel shouted and rushed downstairs where Zyra just walked out.

"See you too, Auntie!" We heard him shouted as he continue to run after his now girlfriend.

"Are they together?" Mom suspiciously asked me as she squinted her eyes.

"Yup! It's been so long since they start to flirt, or should I say Zyra flirt with Ezekiel." Cleir come up beside me and answer my mom's question.

Mom just nodded at her.

"I'll be leaving too. Dad told me to go home before 4:30pm." She spoke and give me a hug, she did the action with my mom too before walking down the stairs, vanishing from our sight.

"Guess I will be completely alone." I muttered.

"Be safe here, ok? Don't open the door for some strangers!" Mom peck my cheeks and bid me a goodbye then walked downstairs.

A sigh left my mouth as I goes back inside my room and close the door behind me. I heard the car outside making me peek from my window. When mom and dad completely ride out from our house, I flopped myself on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Now what?" I mumbled, thinking of something that will help me out of boredom that I started to feel.

I immediately sat up from my bed and grab my laptop when I thought of something. Jungkook's company!

I searched some company near the university. My eyes gaze to the screen, reading each one of the name of the company. My eyes landed on a familiar surname.

"Jeon Company..!" I click onto the article.

Their family members are written here, same as what Zyra told me earlier on how she find out my Uncle's name.