Chapter thirty two: Her?

Jungkook's POV

"Is there any updates?" I turn around and look at Jimin, Hyerin in his arms.

"No, fucking police aren't even trying." I slumped down the chair near me and heavily sigh, rubbing my forehead frustratedly.

"How about we blackmail Vivien or something? We know that she has a part of this case because he has your phone, and didn't even explain why she has it."

"My father took her away from me, already assuming that I will bring her to the police."

"Eh?"

"He flew her back to Korea."

"You know what? Your father is getting in my nerves too, honestly. No offense but I want to throw him out of this world." said Taehyung while sipping on his cup of tea.

We are in my house, in the living room, discussing about Y/n. Sigh. I miss her so much.

"What should we do now? Y/n's parents are worried as heck, plus, they are taking care of Givo. It's been too hard for them."

"I know, Taeh. I know." I stood up from my seat and pace back and forth, thinking of a solution about this.

"Why don't you talk to your father about Vivien?"

"That man is avoiding me and wouldn't even look at me staright in the eyes the last time we saw, probably a week after we fought. And I don't want to see his irritating face for now. He'll just probably scold me again and force me to go back to Korea and marry that devil of a woman."

A moment of silence occur, until my little sister spoke. "Why do grandad not looking at your eyes?" she innocently asked.

"Well, baby, because we fought—..." I trailed off, realizing something, before looking at my two friends who's already staring at me with their eyes widened.

"Jungkook...could he possibly avoiding you because he knows something that Vivien did...to Y/n?"

My breath becomes heavy. Head started to hurt as I imagine, my dad knowing something about this but he didn't told me for the sake of the marriage and that woman.

"Jungkook, don't panick. It's just a thought."

"It could be possibly right!! My dad has been siding that criminal's side if ever this is true." I gritted my teeth before grabbing my car keys on the table and walking outside. Two people shouting my name from the back but it didn't stop me as I am already mad enough ti the point that I only saw a red blood color.

After driving fast, I finally made it to my father's company. I shut the car door with a loud thud before going inside. I ignored all the stares that's pasted in my form until I reached the office where my father is. I was about to burst inside, but his voice that can be heard outside made me stop.

"No, Vien. Don't go here and just listen to me. Jungkook is not in his normal sense."

"I said what I said. You're not coming back here."

"Do you want him to figure out that you are the cause of Y/n's missing? Vivien. He's already suspicious about you. So don't be a brat and follow my orders, if you don't want to rot inside the jail."

"So you knew."

My father look at me with wide eyes as I enter the room. He immediately put his phone down before trying to look intimidating.

"What do you need now?"

"Vivien. Bring her here tomorrow, if you don't want to give her some company behind the bars."

"You ungrateful child! Why are you talking to me like that?! huh!?" I encircled his table and stop right behind him.

"You're so ungrateful, my father. You don't want to be put in jail by your own son, do you?" His lips quivering in nervousness as no words came out from him.

"Got ya."

Y/n's POV

"Where are you taking me?" My voice came out as a whisper. My body is so drained after a few days. How many days have I been here? I forgot. I can't even count the days. Have I been here for weeks? or...months? I'm sure mom and dad are very worried.

"Shut your damn mouth."

"I'm just asking..." They continue to drag me until we reached outside the place I am in. Cold wind blew pass me making me close my eyes. It's been a while. The black starry sky greets me as I open my eyes like a newborn baby again. The air is so good. it cooled off my hot and sweaty body. I haven't showered since then, I feel so dirty than I was already feeling.

"Move." They shoved me inside a white van. Two men are beside me, holding my arms side to side, and one in the driver seat. The three of them wearing a mask. It's my first time seeing them. They just drag me out of that stinky place leaving the two bastards and another two bastards, which four bastards in total. Names are James, Nilon, Kris and Wonho. Must haunt them after I die. It's a must.

After a long ride, we stopped infront of an abandoned building. It's looks like the other one where I am from but bigger.

"God! Finally, you have arrived." An awfully familiar voice echoed through the place. A woman standing in the entrance with three men on her side. She's wearing a dark red dress, making her stand out.

"V-...Vivien..?" I stuttered after seeing her smiling ear to ear.

"The one and only."

-hikari

any thoughts on how SL will end? place it in the comment section! would like to know what you think will happen for the next upcoming chapters. ^__^