Chapter twenty one: Misunderstanding & Gone

Y/n's POV

"Wha...t?"

"Baby!!" My gaze drop on Jungkook who ran up to me and pull me in a hug. "She's annoying." He whispered as he put his lips near my ear. "And I did not kissed her."

I clenched my jaw after I heard him. How can he denied it when I literally saw it with my two eyes? He seems enjoyed it, because I didn't even saw a glimpse of him trying to push her away.

I break the hug and tightly smiled at him. "I'll go inside while you talk with your fiancé."

His face became pale and worried.

"Y/n—"

"Let her be, babe. How about you drive me back to my house?" That's the last thing I heard before entering Jungkook's house. My chest tightened when I heard her called him 'babe'. Are they good? Does even Jungkook still want to stop the marriage?

I sadly walk up the stairs with my head hung low but unfamiliar voices stopped my tracks. Who's that? Does Jungkook have a visitor?

"You punk! Why did you eat my food?! And all of it????!"

"Y-Yah! D-don't even think about throwing that pan at me old man!"

"I'm not old!"

"You are, thirty years old man!"

A clank made me back into my senses and immediately went down the kitchen, where I heard voice coming from.

"JUNGKOOK, JIMIN IS GONNA MURDER ME PLEASE HELP IF YOU DONT WANNA LOSE AN AWESOME FRIEND—"

I made an contact with somebody making me fall on the ground.

"Ah!"

"Oh, fuck! My butt!"

"What's with your dumb butt, Taehy—," a man appeared from the kitchen, holding a frying pan and an spatula. "Wait—are you perhaps Y/n?"

They know me?

"Y-yea...do I know you?" I asked as I stand up from the ground. The man you I got bumped onto copied my action then pat his butt to remove the dust on his pants.

"Oh, I'm Jimin and this one is Taehyung," he pointed at the guy infront of me who's frowning. "We're Jungkook's friends." He smiled and I thought I would melt of how cute he is.

"How old are you?" The one who named Taehyung asked me.

"19, going 20 this December."

"We're thirty, and don't call us old or I will whoop your ass!" I laughed at Jimin. They're pretty funny. I totally forgot about Jungkook and Vivien not until Jungkook appears in the kitchen, wearing a not-so-good look.

"Y/n, please let me explain-"

"Nice meeting you guys, but I need to go to my room now. Bye!" I immediately went upstairs in my room and lock the door to make sure that Jungkook will not appearing anytime inside my room.

Jungkook's POV

"Dude, what happened?" Jimin asked as we watch Y/n walk away.

"Vivien happened." I groaned.

"That woman really love to ruins someone's relationship. I fucking hate her."

"Same." They almost said in sync.

"What happened specifically?"

"Vivien kissed me out of nowhere and Y/n saw it." I sighed. "She intentionally did that because she saw Y/n coming."

"Tell me you push her away." Taehyung spoke.

"I was frozen in shock so...I didn't got to push her away."

"You're doomed!"

"Oh shit, you're such a dumb fucker, bruh."

These two are not helping at all.

Y/n's POV

I changed my clothes into more comfortable clothing then flopped myself on the bed. My mind is full of Jungkook and his fiancé. What if he stop this fake relationship thingy? Wait. Why do I even care if it stops. He can go to that judgmental woman wheneverhe wants and I don't and wouldn't give a single fuck.

My thought were cut off when my phone suddenly rang. I quickly grab it and look at the screen before answering.

"Mom?"

"Y/n...y-your aunt Mila.." mom's voice tremble.

"Mom? Is something wrong?" I worriedly ask as I sat up on the bed.

"She's g-gone..Y/n, your aunt Mila is gone." Her cries erupted. My heart broke into pieces when I heard her.

"W-what? Why w-what ha-happened? Mom?" She sniffles and sigh.

"I'll tell you later, for now, baby Givo needs someone to look after him for the meantime. Could I take him there with you?" I frowned at her question.

"How about uncle Theo?"

I heard her gulp. "He's gone too."

"What? H-he's dea...de.." I couldn't even continue my words as tears starts to pour from my eyes. I have a soft spot for them in my heart since all they do is to be kind to me.

"No, he flew in another country."

I became more confused. Why did he flew out to another country if his wife just...just died? Before I could even asked a question, mom spoke on the other line.

"I'll hung up now, Y/n. I'll see you there, ok? Love you."

"Love you too, mom." The call ended.

A bitter smile emerged on my face as I process what happened in a day. Jungkook and Vivien. Aunt Mila and Uncle Theo. And Ezekiel bugging me all day at school while all Zyra did was gave me a hard glare every time she sees me.

"Y/n..?" A soft knock was heard along with the voice that I want to avoid.

"God must really hate me." I mumbled.

"Y/n, please open up." I heard Jungkook beg, his voice cracked a little.

As much as I want to yell at him to fuck off, I am not a rude person so I forcefully stood up from the bed and walk towards the door, opening it.

His eyes lights up once he saw me.

"Y/n."

"Hm?"

"Are you mad?"

"No. Why would I be?" I responded before opening the door wider, signaling him that he can come inside.

He followed me inside and close the door behind him. "The scene earlier, please let me explain."

"Hm? You don't need to explain that to me, Uncle Jeon. I'm just your fake girlfriend, remember?" My chest tightens as I force myself to blurt that out.

He became silent. I look over him and saw him standing frozen, probably shocked because of I told him.

"No feelings attached." I reminded him.

"Please leave." I spoke when he doesn't say a thing.

"Y/n..-"

"Mom is gonna be here. Emergency. I'll wait for her in the living room. Close the door when you got out. Thanks, uncle Jeon."