Chapter twenty: Kiss

Jungkook's POV

I continue pacing in my living room while my arms are crossed. My mind is still on Y/n and her weird behavior these past few days. She seems...avoiding me. Every time I will make an attempt to kiss her, she will avoid it and face the other side or making excuses then leave me.

I didn't even notice the door opened, and my two unwelcome friends went it without even ringing the doorbell.

"Bro!!? What's up!!" I came back to my senses when an irritating voice echoes through the whole house.

"Jungkook! My man!" Another voice greeted. I thought a thief had entered for a few seconds there.

"This is called trespassing." I groaned before walking towards them. "You two didn't called or text that you're going to visit me today." I hugged the two of them before they flopped their selves on my couch.

"You should expected us to come here from the very beginning when we told you that we booked a flight from korea to here." Jimin playfully rolled his eyes at me.

"Ow!" Taehyung suddenly shouted. He stood up and grab something on the couch he just sat on.

"The fuck is this?!" He showed me a hair clip.

"You wear this?" Jimin stood up too and made his way towards Taehyung, grabing the hair clip from his hands.

"That's not mine." I spoke and took a seat.

"Wait—then whose is this clip???"

Oh, yeah. I forgot to tell them about my loving sweetie Y/n who's been ignoring me lately.

"My girlfriend's."

"WHAT???!" They both exclaimed in sync.

"Woah, that pitch is so good guys. Why don't you two become singers?"

"You have a girlfriend, and you didn't even tell us? Wow! I feel so betrayed!" Taehyung dramatically slumped on the couch. Can't believe he is thirty years old.

"Thought you have a fiancé?" On the other hand, Jimin asked.

"Oh! Who is she again? Viena? Virvy? Verna?"

"It's Vivien, dumbass." Jimin looks at Taehyung with a slight pissed look.

"Woah, don't have to look at me like that, bro. I mean, not complaining. Its turning me on a little actuall—Ow!! What is that for?!" He yelped and rub his head where the clip was thrown.

"I'll tell this to your wife, you hoe." Jimin turn his gaze at me again, completely ignoring the complaints that's coming out of Taehyung's mouth.

"Long story short, she is actually my friend's daughter, I asked for their help then they agreed that she will be my fake girlfriend. You know how much I dislike Vivien, Jimin. I don't want this marriage to happen."

"Are you sure having a girlfriend will stop the marriage?" Jimin asked. I sigh.

"I...I don't know. I don't know what to do anymore. Dad is so desperate for the marriage to happen." I rub my forehead, getting stressed out suddenly because of this talk.

"Well, when will you introduce that lovely fake girlfriend of yours to us, eh?" Taehyung interrupted and stood beside Jimin.

"I'll tell your wife that you call my girlfriend lovely."

"What's with the both of you and Chaeyong?" He irritatedly asked and stomp his foot like a kid.

"Anyways, did the both of you have eaten?" I asked before making my way to the kitchen. They both followed me there and answer my question with a 'no'.

"Cook whatever you want." I spoke then sat on one of the stool.

"I thought you are going to cook for us?"

"Didn't remember saying anything like that."

Taehyung rolled his eyes before opening the cabinets and refrigerator. Jimin copies him and start to cook their food.

—|—

"Can I taste i—"

"Move more close and I will slap you on the face."

"Bu—"

"I'm not kidding, Jungkook."

I sigh and move back, returning to the stool I sat earlier. Jimin si selfish. What if I die here for not eating????

"Can you believe it, Taehyung? A damn thirty years old grown man is currently pouting because of a carbonara!"

"That's a rare sight to see! Wait, lemme take my phone out and capture this unbelievable moment."

I so close of kicking the both of them out of my house.

They happily enjoy their food while I sat there, regretting my life decisions. Suddenly, the sound of the front door being opened was heard.

Y/n.

I hurriedly stood up and rush towards the front door.

"Bab—"

"Baby!!!" My shoulder slumped down as I look at the uninvited person that has entered my house.

"That pitch is good—oh...hi?" Taehyung is standing behind me, watching how Vivien is hugging me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I shove her away from me as I look at her, annoyed.

"Why? Can't I go where my fiancé is?" She giggled.

"Are you invited here???" Jimin walk near us with an attitude.

"Uh—Yes! Babe invited me—"

"Can you not call me that? I think I would vomit.." I spoke before grabbing her by her arms, taking her outside.

"Wait, where are you taking me—?"

"Leave."

"No!"

"Yes."

"L-let go!"

She stumbled as I let go of her once we reached outside. This woman is really giving me a headache.

"Please leave. I don't want you inside my home nor near me." I spoke coldly and clearly, but look like she is gonna do nothing as she continue to stand there with her eyebrow raising.

"No. Why can't you get it? We're gonna get married and—"

"We are not gonna get married, Vivien. What's the part of it you can't understand?" Starting to get annoyed, I asked her, sounding irritated.

"We are gonna get married. What part of it you can't understand too?" Fuck this shit.

I hold her arms again and drag her outside the gate. She struggled behind me while my mind went blank because of madness.

"Stop!" She yelled then successfully freed herself from my hold. I look back at her with hatred visible in my eyes

"Leave."

"Babe—"

"Stop." I close my eyes and breath heavily. "Stop calling me that."

Before I could open my eyes, a sudden warmness engulfed my lip. I shockingly opened my eyes. She's kissing me. Vivien is fucking kissing me.

Before I could push her away, she already move back and gave me a smile. "Thank you for inviting me today, babe. I love you too!" Then went away.

I stood there like a statue as I can't even move myself. Before she could entirely leave, I heard her spoke to someone that made my heart drop.

"Oh, Y/n? What are you doing here?"