Chapter twenty four: Carrots

Y/n's POV

I made my way to the kitchen after putting Givo in Jungkook's arms. He told me he will make him milk and feed him before we buy the snack I want.

"Oh, Y/n! Here. We made macaroni—as the simp told us it's your favorite—and a banana bread. Made some korean food too if you like." Jimin said as soon as he saw me entering the dining area.

"Are you two gonna stay the night here?" I asked and take a sit.

"We would like to sleep here, but Jungkook might get upset." Taehyung said and sat across me, holding chopsticks.

"We cooked the dumplings that Jungkook found in an korean store somewhere here. He bought packs of rice and kimchi too. Do you like to try it?"

"Nah...the first time I ate kimchi is when one of my friends invited me to this korean restaurant, its so spicy and kinda taste like alcohol that kinda make me want to vomit." I recall the moment. Cleir was laughing her ass off while I am suffering.

Taehyung and Jimin chuckles.

"The dumplings taste good though. Can I get some?"

"Here," Jimin put some in my plate and handed me a pair of chopsticks.

We began to eat. The food is heaven to me, plus, the macaroni taste really fucking good to the point that I almost rolled my eyes to the back of my head.

"You like Jungkook?"

I almost choke on my food when Taehyung suddenly asked that while looking straight at me. Jimin quickly give me some water while patting my back.

"Don't ask like that, Taeh." Jimin scolds him before turning his attention to me again.

"Did you two fuck?"

I choked. Literally.

"Oh my god! Something came out of your nose!" I want to cry in embarrassment as a piece of the food I am chewing went through my nose and drop on the table.

Jimin got tissues and wipe my nose.

"What's happening? Y/n, are you okay—?"

Jungkook eyes widens as he locks gaze with me. My eyes became watery. I want to hide under my blanket and cry my eyes out at this point. His friends just saw how a food came out of my nose!

"Fuckers, what did you do?!" He yelled at the two who flinches at their spot. They panicked once they finally saw my watery eyes.

"Oh, shit! We're just joking, Y/n. You don't have to answer the question, don't cry—oh my god!"

I hurriedly stood up and flung my self onto Jungkook's body. I burried my face on his chest and tug on his shirt.

"What did they do, baby?" He asked.

I shook my head, telling him they did nothing.

"Come on, what is it?"

I completely forgot that I should be mad at him and should be avoiding him, but I am to embarrassed with the two and can't find anything to hide myself.