Chapter six: Bet

Jungkook's POV

That boy, is he trying to scare me? Hah! He should try hard doing it. Also, the audacity he had yesterday is—is so fucking annoying!

I followed this boy up to the guest room. He open a door for me, showing me the bedroom.

"Here is the guest room." He blankly said.

"Thank—"

"Don't even try anything with Y/n, got it mister?"

I look at him confusedly.

He only look at me, and I can tell by the way he stare at me that he is judging me.

"Wha—" He didn't let me complete a word and just walk out.

I tightly gripped the steering wheel as I drove to our company. The jerk, let's call him 'my dad' called me just few minutes later after Y/n got into her University.

"Get your ass here quickly, boy." That's what he said as soon as I answered it then hung up after. He doesn't even let me say something!

The building is just 5 minutes away from Lunar University. So I didn't really take much time to arrive.

I park my car in the parking lot. I turn the engine off and get out, locking the doors, before heading to my dad.

He went here for like over a week? I guess. Then he suddenly called me while I was still in Korea and told me to come here in the America, so here I am.

I enter the elevator and pressed the 4th floor. Once I reached the floor, I went out of the elevator and went into the office.

"What do you need?" I spoke as soon as I open the door.

"There you are! Why didn't you went home last night!?" My dad asked as I sat on the chair infront of his table.

"I stayed at William's." I shortly replied. I would've say it is not his business but I'm not really in the mood to fight this old man.

He rolled his eyes at me the same time the door opened. "Hello uncle!!"

What-

"Vien! You are finally here!"

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS WOMAN DOING HERE?!

Vien went to my dad and greeted him by hugging him. She the turn around towards me. "Jungkook-!"

"Nope." I quickly stand up from my seat and walk backwards, walking away from her when she was about to touch me.

"Jungkook, stop being a jerk." Dad scolded me.

"What is she even doing here?" I annoyingly sigh.

"Be nice to her! She's gonna be your wife soon so be good."

SHE WHAT?!??!

Y/n's POV

"So tell us, Y/n. Why did the hot uncle drop you off this morning?" Zyra started as we sat on one of the tables in cafeteria.

It's now lunch time. She haven't stop questioning me since this morning when she saw Jungkook in the car. I don't respond to her because she has the brain that can imagine anything! She might found out what..what me and Jungkook did last night.

"Dad couldn't drop me, so he did. He said their company building is just near so I agreed."

"Company Building?!?"

I pulled Zyra down on her seat when she suddenly exclaimed and jump out of her seat. Some students look at us, making me embarrassed.

"Be quiet!" I whisper-shouted at her.

"He own a company? Is he the CEO? Or just an employee? Or a janitor? Or—"

"Stop asking to many question, dude." Cleir cut off Zyra.

Beside me is Zyra while the other two is on the opposite side of the table.

"He told me his father owned the company yesterday. So I believe his family owned it."

"Cool! Gosh, he's so perfect." Zyra put her hands together as she look up, thinking about Jungkook.

"Ehem!" Our attention goes to Ezekiel when he let out a fake cough.

Zyra smirked, "Is my daddy jealous?"

I nearly choke on my food when I heard her asked.

"Just eat, gosh! Don't even think of flirting in front of my food!" I glared at the two before focusing on my food.

"Daddy is so good!"

"Zyra!" I shouted.

"Hm, you're being a bad girl right now, baby. Should I punish you later, hm?"

Gasping, I look at Ezekiel.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" Cleir exclaimed as she stared at him with her eyes widen.

I took a glance at Zyra who seems to froze on her spot, her eyes are widen too, showing how shock she is.

We didn't think he would flirt back!

"Eyes off of me." He suddenly said making the three of us exhale.

"I-I'm uhm done eating. See you later!" Zyra jumped out of her seat and rush outside of the cafeteria. I look at her plate. Her food almost has the same amount when we got it, she just ate about a spoon or two.

"That woman," I heard Ezekiel sigh as he stood up on his seat, leaving his unfinished food too.

"Don't say anything." He spoke when he noticed Cleir is about to speak, probably gonna tease him.

Cleir shoot him a teasing look. Ezekiel groaned in annoyance before brushing us off, then walking out of the cafeteria.

I look at Cleir. She look at me with an expression that I don't really like.

"Wanna bet?"