Some Mysteries Are Better Left Unsolved Part 1

"Stay low for now."

The group of 5 headed off to the game center. A part where no enforcers go to.
Powder booted up the machines. You run out of Vi's arms a stare at the arcade, they have never taken you down to the arcade before.

"Witch one do you want to play?" Powder asked.

You pointed your finger silently telling Powder "that one"

----------------------------------------------------------
P1 : Oh finally now the readers have dialogue after 10 chapters... and it's 2 words.
Sirius : Listen trust me, this is going to be good.
P1 : Well it's playing out mostly the same as the TV show.
Sirius : Of course 😈 the beginning is the same mostly.
P1 : What's with that look?
Sirius : Oh the readers will not know what hit them next when they least expect it. [Laughs evily]
---------------------------------------------------------

The game you pointed to is guitar hero.
You have always loved music. Hearing your sister sing from time to time has inspired you to create your own music. In fact you have a beautiful voice, you practice singing everyday. While everyone is off doing their own thing. You practice alone perfecting your tune. You were always a shy kid and didn't talk much. Though you were trying to get out your comfort zone.

As she booted up your game she walked over to help the others.

~I wake up to the sounds~
~Of the silence that allows~
~For my mind to run around~
~With my ear up to the ground~

~I'm searching to behold~
~The stories that are told~
~When my back is to the world~
~That was smiling when I turned~

~Tell you you're the greatest~
~But once you turn they hate us~

~Oh-oh the misery~
~Everybody wants to be my enemy~
~Spare the sympathy~
~Everybpdy wants to be~
~My Enemy-y-y-y~
~Look out for yourself~

While the others play games. You however is playing with something that is not so safe for your well being. You happened to grab one of the gems from Powder's pouch as she put you down. So instead of playing around with the fake guitar on your lap you are playing with the gem and your sisters and thier friends are paying no mind. Thinking your fine.

♤As Twisted Fates Starts To Pump the Pace♤