Welcome to the Playground Part 2

-----------------------
[ WITH THE 4 ]
-----------------------
"We're almost there." ??? Says.

"Aw Man.."

"Hey, Powder" ??? Calls. "Come take a look."

"Whoa..." Powder stares off into the distant looking at the city in the distant.

"Nice to get above it all, huh?"

A hot air ballon flies by them. Powder looks up excitedly. "One day I'm going to ride in one of them!" Powder exclaims happily.

"And One day, I'm gonna shoot one of 'em down." ????

"Vi, are you sure about this?" ???? exclaims "Look, if we get caught, we're-"

"We're not gonna get caught Claggor." Vi says confidently. "We'll be in and out before anyone notices"

"All right, everybody, follow me. Just don't look down." Vi says as she climbs and jumps over to the next building. The other 2 guys jump over. Claggor grabs a snack along the way. "Couldn't we have at least just walked there?" Claggor says as eating a cupcake.

"Gotta stay out of sight for this one" Vi says. Sge then looks up at Powder she's not moving.

"Call it" ??? Exclaims "This is on you, Vi."

"I'll get her" Claggor says.

"No, Powder look at me.. What did I tell you?"

"That... I'm ready" Powder says looking down at her sister.

"That's right.. So?"

Powder than slides down the roof and jumps over to the other side. She slips a little but Vi catches her.

"Thanks"

??? Rolls his eyes.
--------------------
[ WITH Y/N]
--------------------
Y/n slowly opens her eyes. Y/n wakes up on her bed she shares with her sister powder. It would be just another average day or so you thought. At first Y/n looked around for Powder. Seeing Vi gone was normal, usually she would be gone in the mornings and you would see her late in the afternoon or maybe even the evening. But powder would usually be working in her makeshift workshop or in the last drop eating some breakfast. Not even Claggor or Mylo was here. That seemed a little off to you. As you hold your teddy beat tight you soon gave up and walk to your bedroom to falling back asleep. 'I'll wait until they get back'

------------------
[With the 4]
------------------

"What if Vander finds out we're all the way up here?" Claggor states clearly worried.

"Look around you, you think anyone topside's going hungry? Besides, this is exactly the sort of job Vander would've pulled when he was our age. I'm going. Are you with me or not?" Vi says looking at the group.

"Vander's gonna kill us." Claggor states.

"Yeah, only if we screw up. So don't screw up." Vi goes down first inspecting the place. "All clear"

Mylo shakes the door handle."Who locks their balcony?" Mylo starts picking the lock but Vi kicks it open. "Animals.."

The 4 walk in. "You know Claggor your right..." Mylo says "We're definitely not supposed to be in here." The group starts to raiding the place. "Must be an inventor." Said Vi.

"Wow, I think this is a real Valdiani."

"What about this?" Mylo asks.

"That's a nose hair trimmer..." Powder said rolling her eyes.

"Keep a look out for anything that's valuable Powder.. before Mylo Fills the bag with junk." Mylo rolls his eyes.

"Uh... Guys?" Mylo said calling 2 of the members over touching a strange ominous object.

"How did we find this place again exactly?" Claggor asked clearly bothered by the strange contraption.

"It was a tip from little man..." Vi said.

Powder moves off from the group going further into the work shop. She sees a sandwich on the table and grabs a bite. Then sees a strange box. She opens it and finds mysterious crystals. She picks one up to examine it.

"Hello is anyone in there?" ??? Calls.

"Mylo!" Vi exclaims.

Mylo takes a chair to locks the door.

"Powder we gotta go!" Vi states.

"Powder takes all the crystal's and places them in her pouch."

Though one accidentally falls out the bag causing an explosion. Everyone's eyes widened.