Unwanted Attention Part 3

A couple hours later.... It was decided that you 3 need a day off. So Leo kicked you out of your house. 'Go have some fun you 3 really need it' and locked the door. Your eyes widen. Did Leo really just kick you out?!?! "Leo what about-"

"Don't worry i got it! This speeds up the process."

So the 3 of you, and your sisters in disguised walked over to a near by festival that was happen in the lanes.
You and your sisters had fun, you hung out for most of the day. After spending a couple hours in you guys decided to head back. Your sisters decided to stop at a shop. While they were at the counter someone outside called your name... "N/n~"

You turned around and your eyes locked with a man you thought was dead. "You..." You said growling at the man. 'I can't go in to overdrive not while my sisters are here.'

"It's been awhile, how are you~"

"Bastard, what do you think?"

"I see your still.... living..."

"Yeah, I am and I was fine until your ass showed up!"

"Woah the hostility child~ We don't want to have a accidents do we~" He said looking at your sisters. "It would be a shame if someone switched over to 'overdrive'~"

"What do you want!!!" You ask grinding your teeth.

"Nothing yet child. Just observing and making myself known to you." With that the man left. You hands turn in to fist.

"Hey... Y/n you alright?" Jinx asked as tapped your shoulder. You turned around to answer her "Yeah never been better."

Obviously that was a lie and Jinx knew it. What made it even more obvious is your eyes flashed red to blue. Vi then followed behind "Ya'll ready to go or... you good."

"Yeah let's head out." You all started to walk back to your place.