The Base Violence Necessary for Change Part 2

Currently Vi is crying in the cellar. Vi hears a door open it's Ekko. Vi walks over and hugs Ekko.

"I saw everything." Ekko starts to cry in Vi's arms. "Benzo... they..."

"What about Vander?" Vi asked.

"They took him."

"Where?"

-----------------------------
[In the Warehouse]
-----------------------------

"It's a little crude, I'll admit. The baseviolence necessary for change. But we both know topside won't listen to anything else."

"Even with your monsters, you won't win a war against Piltover."

"I don't have to. I just need to scare them. They won't dare set foot in the underground again."

"You'll get people killed. For what? Pride?"

"For respect. Opportunity. Everything they've denied us."

"You had my respect. The Lanes' respect but that... that was never enough for you."

"We shared a vision, Vander. A dream of freedom. Not just for the Lanes, but the whole of the underground, united as one. The nation of zaun. Do you even remember? I trusted you. And you betrayed me."

"What I did to you... I've never forgiven myself. You were my brother."

"No, you still don't understand. Can you imagine what it's like? When your blood mixes with the filth and the river toxins eat through your nerves. Oh, I hated you for what you'd done. But as time passed, so did my hate. And I was left with an understanding. The only way to defeat a superior enemy is to stop at nothing. To become what they fear. I hated you, but you kept my respect. Until you made peace with them. Played lapdog after everything we suffered."

"I had no choice."

"Perhaps, but now you do. Shimmer. We have the power. We can finally realize our dream, brother."

"Look at what you've done. Benzo. These kids. In  fighting topside, you'd sacrifice everything that we are. It's not the way. Can't you see that? Kill me if you have to, but please spare the Lanes."

"You'd die for the cause, but you won't fight for one?"

"I'm just... not that man anymore."

"I'll show you what your really are."

[Back with the kids]

A door pushes open. "Vi?" Claggor ask.

"Where's the--"

"Oh, you're back." Powder shouts.

You turn around "Vi!!!!!".

Powder looks up and sees the distraught look on your sisters face. She then tries to grab for Vander's gauntlets.

"Hey. Those are Vander's. Slow down. What's going on?" Mylo ask grabbing hold of Vi's arm.

"Benzo's dead"

"Dead?"

"They took Vander."

"Who took Vander?"

"I don't know. But I need to help him."

"We're going with you."

"Whatever killed Benzo... was nothing I've ever seen. It tore him apart." Vi is visibly shaken.

"You're not doing this alone, Vi."

"He's our father too."

"Do we know where they took him?"

"Ekko followed them.."

"The old cannery next to the docks. He said... I need you to sit this one out, Powder."

"What?"

"You're not coming."

"I'm not afraid."

"It's too dangerous."

"But families stick together. You said it yourself."

"I know what I said..."

"I want to fight. I can help."

"You're not ready. You're all I have left. I can't lose you. Here. If they come for you, take this and run. Where ever you are, light it up, and I'll find you. I promise. Keep you and Y/n safe."