Unwanted Attention Part 7

Vi POV

When the man stepped out of shadows. I knew he was bad news. Some was just off about him.

"Who are you?" I heard Jinx ask.

"Just a friend... right Y/n~"

As soon as he said that Y/n arms started to glow with red runes.

'What the-'

Just then Y/n lunged at the man. Electricity coming from her body. 'Sis?'

The man dodge Y/n attacks laughing. "Awww is someones throwing a tantrum?"

Y/n roared literally. The ground was cracking. I finally snapped out of a dazed. And started to run over to the man. Jinx was already 10 steps ahead of me. She was trying to regain a firm hold on Y/n. Trying to get her to snap out of it. Who ever this guy was he triggered something in Y/n.

"Let her go~ I still want to play with my new found daughter~"

"She's not your fucking daughter!" I scream looking at the man putting me between him and Y/n. He obviously paided me no mind and still tried to talk to Y/n. "Y/n listen you don't understand the potential you have~ Your a perfect~ Absolutely perfect~ I'm so glad I choose you over all the other children~ I'm so glad the concoction worked. That drug was made from my blood as well. I had to cut a finger off and add it to the mix. Now come with me~ Let's make a new world~"

"Like hell!" Vi Said charging at the man.