Everybody Wants to Be My Enemy Part 2

In another place...

"Boring.. Boring.. Wow. Super Boring..." Jinx says as she leans over the edge. She then gets up. "Here we go! It's all about these runes. They form some kind of math-y magic-y gateway. To the realm of heebie-jeebies. And this... Turns it on. So... here it goes." The machine blasts of with energy from the blue refined gem. The silence, Jinx cries. "No! No, it was a mistake, it was a mistake!"

Back up in Piltover Vi was looking down at the city.

"I heard the bathysphere has a nice view. That could be a good way to get a lay of the land."

"Too risky." Vi then falls down.

"What"

Vi then starts to climb down. The women follows afterwords. Vi then stops. "Welcome to the lanes."

"You almost got me killed."

"My little sister could do that when she was seven. All us fissure folk can. Don't you want to blend in?"

A couple of mins later. "Oh, Jericho! Have I missed these. Hmm?"

"No. Thank you."

"You're missing out."

"Are you going to question him?"

"About what? The meat? Definitely not above board."

"Silco. His connections? Isn't that why we're here?"

"We're here because I'm hungry. Do you know what prison food is like? No, of course you don't"

"Unbelievable. I didn't break you out of jail to eat... slop. I knew this was a terrible that idea. You don't actually know anyting, do you?

"Better than I remember..."

[With You]

Y/N was climbing back down to Zaun. Still unsure if it was the right decision to not follow the blue hair women. Y/N walked the streets of Zaun lost in her own thoughts. You were so conflicted. You didn't know why but you felt like you did something wrong. You brushed it off and started to walk to a near by shop to buy a couple things for a friend.