Unknown Energies Part 2

[Back with you]

Y/n POV

[In your mind]

You are shaking in the black chains. The only thing you feel is anger and hatred. Your crying, yelled, screaming. It's the worse feeling on the planet. 'You want to go into overdrive... overdrive... overdrive..' The sentence echoed in your mind.

Jinx POV

Currently I'm holding Y/n she looks like she completely losted it. I know about what happen but is there something else she's not telling us? Her eyes are red and these werid marks showed on her arms. "Y/n please calm down!"

It's like my voice is not reaching her all the way. She twitches as I'm holding her. She only twitches when I call her name. If the man who ever he is calls her. She starts to thrash. Then all the sudden she starts to mumble to herself. "I'll kill you.. I'll kill you... I'll kill you..."

"I want revenge.... I want revenge...."

Vi POV

'Bastard thinks he's gonna get away from me... think again.'

Vi currently is fight the air so to speak. 'God damn he's fast.'

Just then she see a controller the man presses it and smiles.

"Your too late, you can't save her~" He mocks.

Just then runes fly out and everyone starts to float.

[No ones POV]

Y/n starts to fly in the air. Her guitar, gloves and pistol all are absorbed in her necklace. She stops mumbling and her sisters call out to her. He runes then disappear and her eyes turn blue she starts falling and instead of falling into her sisters arms she falls into a portal and the man jumps in afterwards.

After they left Jayce and Silco Showed up.