Tracking Troubles Part 3

[P1 : Who's gonna help em?
Sirius : An old Friend....]

Vi starts walking down again to the undercity. She ends up at a garden. She sees the firelights block the way. Just then the leader comes out.. "Vi?"

~I wake up to the sounds~
~of silence that allows~
~for my mind to run around~
~with my ear up to the ground~

~I'm searching to behold~
~The Stories that are told~
~When my back is to the world~
~That was smiling when I turned~

~Tell you you're greatest~
~But once you turn they hate us~

~Oh-oh the misery~
~Everybody wants to be my enemy~
~Oh spare the sympathy~
~Everybody wants to be~
~My enemy-y-y-y~
~Look Out For Yourself!~

"Vi?" The firelight leader says. "It's good to see you again Ekko... alive." Ekko takes off his mask and runs over to Vi he cries. "I missed ya Vi."

"I missed ya too. Ekko my friend..." she then looked dead serious "I have a favor to ask of you...."

[With Jinx]

Jinx is pacing around her room, throwing bombs down in the pit again. 'Jinx focus it's no time to freak out.'  She tells herself. She then looks at the monitor the docter gave her. She gotten it from him easily just need a little death threat that's all. It's suppose to locate unknown energies. Though it can't if it's not active. Jinx sat down on her work bench. She had a plan. 'All i got to do is recreate the machine were it can locate the energy even if it's not active then I can find my baby sister!'.

[With Vi]

After Vi explained everything to Ekko. Ekko sat down. "So Jinx.. Powder is still there? And Y/n is alive?" Vi nodded her head. "This is actually the best new I've had in a min! Other than your sister getting kidnapped by a pyscho. Oh you said you couldn't keep up with him well.... here have these hovershoes. Look they even go with your gauntlets!"

"Thanks Ekko!"

"No prob... Now let's kick some butt!"