Unknown Energies Part 4

"Caitlyn what-" Jayce starts then stops to look at the seen their he see Jinx and Silco. Then he see a child with green hair. Then Vi and Caitlyn over there try to comfort her.

[Sirius : Yes Caitlyn, Yes Go cheer up your girlfriend! *Gay Panic*]

Silco looks at Jinx it's obvious she's devastated. "Jinx what happen what-"

"He... took... her......"

"Jinx what are you talking about?"

"He.... took... her... and... I'm.... going... to.... murder.... him...."

"Told you she's got a screw lose." Sevika said smirking. Then a bullet flies past her head. "Shut the hell up!" Jinx says enraged. Her eyes have turned purple. "You don't know anything!"

Silco puts a hand on Jinx arm. "Jinx please just relax what happen can you tell me please."

[Sirius : I know Silco killed Vander but still... he cares for Jinx like his own daughter. 🥺]

"I had her. I had her!"

"Had who?"

"My baby sister in my arms. After all these years... and some man just took her from my arms. I'm going to kill him. I don't care WhAT I hAVe To Do!!!!"

[With Caitlyn]

I felt Jayce walking up.

"Jayce I advise you to keep your troops stations right now. You don't understand what is currently going on right now and unless you want to be punched in the face I advise you to proceed with caution."

One of the troop spoke up "Hey you can't talk to him like-"

"Silence" Jayce said. "Wait here." He walks up slowly to Caitlyn and Vi.

"Caitlyn please tell me what's going on"

"First off answer my question what are you doing here?"

"We... we were tracking unknown energies from this location thought it disappeared off are map a while about."

"Unknown energies.... Y/n.....?"

"Yes"

"Jayce I think you may have solved our problem" She then hugged her friend. "Thank You, did you here that Vi Jayce can trace Y/n."

Vi looked up at Caitlyn "Really?" She then hugged Caitlyn and then pulled away. "Caitlyn... thank you for everything you've been doing for me lately... I... I can't express my thanks in words so..."

"No need it's-"

Caitlyn was cut off with Vi kissing her. Caitlyn kissed back.