Control Part 5

Jinx, Vi and Caitlyn Started walking through Zaun. They had dressed up in different clothing and got wigs to hide there true appearance. Vi had short blue hair and wore a blue jacket.Jinx took her hair out of the braids and wore her hair out covering on eye with and eye patch also she was wearing a new crop top and a new pair of Jean. Caitlyn had tied her hair up into braids and added extensions of green hair. She looked like she had green and blue dreads. They walked across the streets stopping at shops, eating food and having a great time actually relaxing. [Who would have thought they ever got a chance to rest.] It was about 5:00pm they were walking back to Jinx's place when a shopkeepers voice could be heard. "Hey you get back here!"

A child quickly ran pass the girls. The shop keeper ran pass them also. 'Rude' Caitlyn thought. Just then the shopkeeper grabbed the child's arm. Caitlyn eyes wide and started to run up to the shopkeeper. She grabbed the child and kick him in the balls. "Don't grab a child by the arm like that!" She stated. Then she looked back at the child. She sighed "Hey little one you mind returning him whatever you took."

"No! It's mine. It was never hid to begin with he's a theft." The child screamed.

"You brat." The shopkeeper grumbled out.

"Is that true?" Caitlyn asked the shopkeeper.

"What's it to you?"

"Wow.. and i never thought you could get any lower..."

"That voice...."

Vi grabbed the man's face. "Say a word and you'll find yourself 6 feet under." Vi threaten. "Nice to seen you again Scott still stealing from children I see. How about you go back to were you cam from.... and if you tell Silco I'll end you."

Scott ran back to his shop holding his crotch.

"Thank you!"

Jinx started to walk up.

"No Problem Kid" Vi said.

"N/n would have killed me if I lost this it's so hard to replace..."

'N/n?' Jinx thought. 'Wasn't that the name on the board in the arcade?'

"I have to go... um... how can I repay you for all your help?"

"Nothing really... actually how about we walk you home?" Caitlyn suggested "That guy might come back..."

The child looked unsure for a sec but then looked up. "Ok.."

And so Vi, Caitlyn and Jinx followed the child.