Control Part 2

~Sometimes Colors Fall again~
~When I paint my fire ends~
~I wish monsters take thier leave~
~I try to stay clear they see~

~I'm in a state of shame~
~I let a man feel my flames~
~I'm in a state of shame~
~I let a man burn in flames~

As you sing this song while painting a tear rolls down your cheek at the last verse. You started to doubts 'Maybe I'll never see my sister's again.' 'Maybe they don't want to see me.' 'Maybe they really did abandoned me.' 'Maybe I should stop looking for them.' 'Maybe they abandoned me because of what happen to me in the past. What I did.' After a couple of mins you decided to stop painting. You look at the picture this time it was of your sister's leaving you forever as your arms glowed. You stared at the picture you created.

~I wake up to the sounds of the silence that allows~

~ For my mind to run around with my ear up to the ground~

~ I'm searching to behold the stories that are told~

~When my back is to the world that was smiling when I turned~

~Tell you you're the greatest~

~But once you turn they hate us~

~Oh, the misery~

~Everybody wants to be my enemy~

~Spare the sympathy~

~Everybody wants to be my enemy~

~Look out for yourself~

[With the 3]

Vi, Caitlyn and Jinx finally made it to Jinx's place. Vi took one look at were her sister had been staying all these years. First off she didn't like the fact the one false move and you'll be dead. She also looked at the pictures around her monkeys exploding everywhere. As they settled in walking can be heard. Jinx motions them to hide. Silco is seen walking in to Jinx's room.