You and Me Part 2

The enforcers advanced and so did the monsters this turned into a all out war. You are hovering on your hoverboard trying to take out many monsters as you can Leo is still following you. You looked at Leo then Silco. You could see he was staring at you. That gave you shivers up your spine. While being distracted Leo grab the hoverboard and pulled you down you rolled down on a roof top and ran. Dodging all the fragments of buildings being thrown your way. It's getting harder to control your emotions. You start to switch a little. Laugh and crying at the same time. You shook your head. Now is not the time to lose your shit.

~I wake up to the sounds~
~of silence that allows~
~for my mind to run around~
~with my ear up to the ground~

~I'm searching to behold~
~The Stories that are told~
~When my back is to the world~
~That was smiling when I turned~

~Tell you you're greatest~
~But once you turn they hate us~

~Oh-oh the misery~
~Everybody wants to be my enemy~
~Oh spare the sympathy~
~Everybody wants to be~
~My enemy-y-y-y~
~Look Out For Yourself!~

[Flashback]
As you arrived at the office. A man in his mid 30's greet the both of you.

"Leo! You brought back a friend with ya?"

"Ya! Thier a little hurt can ya help em out please?"

"Alright sport! Let's get her up here."

When the docter got close to you, you flinched. Last time you ran into a someone in his field it didn't go so well. 'Doctors and Scientists same thing to me...' You told yourself.

After the docter fixed you up. Then you asked "how much?"

He smiled. "Just take care of my Leo alright?"

"W-what? B-but... are you sure?"

"Yes... I would never charge a child."

"N/n!"

You smiled a small smile. Then walked over to Leo. You would never know that later you would be best friends.

[End Flashback]

Another tear when down your face. 'I promised your father I would look out for you...'. You then kicked another monster off the roof. You didn't want to fight your friend. But it looks like you had no choice.

In 2 secs flat you landed a blow in Leo's stomach. Ruins on your arm glowed blue and red.

Leo flew on 2 inches back.

Maybe if you knocked him out cold.

So you preceding to punch and kick Leo. You were crying and you could see Leo couldn't control his own body but in his heart he was crying as well.

[With Vi]

I watched as many enforcers came to our aid. I still don't trust them but oh well we need all the help we can get.
The I look up to see Y/n fighting with Leo. Many monster were between me and Y/n. Also Jinx was making her way to Silco. I decided to take out as many monster as I can but while fighting I kept a close eye on the two.

[With Jinx]

While Jinx shot the last monster. She finally got to Silco. Silco smiled. She aimed her gun. "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

As was already on it shooting all 5 monster behind her.

Silco step back a little. He was still trying to put on a brave front. "Jinx I-"

"I- nothing..... you..... have... DESTROYED... my life.... my sisters life... if you think I'm letting you live another second your more insane then me...."

"Trust me Jinx.... I will not-hurg!"

Silco looks down at his chest he's bleeding. He looks back up to see Jinx Pistol in hand. "I told you your crazy if you think I'll let you live." Silco dropped to the floor. The one that he raised and he betrayed killed him.