Sweet Bloodly Revenge Part 2

[In Zaun]

Something could be heard dripping. A red splotch is seen on the floor. Blood. A child hangs by chains. His body is scared head to toe. "You know all you have to do is tell us where they are..."

"I'll never tell a snake like you!"

"So be it.... Singed? You have a new test subject!"

"You'll never get away with this Silco."

"I already have... little Leo"

That's when Leo got shot with a new drug Singed was testing. His eyes turned full purple. He grew extra limbs. Leo has turned in to a mutant, a monster. No more little Leo.

[In Piltover]

In piltover you were walking when something hit your heart!

You looked over into the sunset. Something was terribly wrong and you know it. You grabbed you pendent. Your heart was beating fast. Caitlyn seemed to notice because you were on her shoulder as Jinx and Vi walked into front. Jinx was obviously Jealous but decided to keep quiet.

"What's wrong?" Caitlyn asked.

"Nothing...."

"Now that's a lie."

"It's just i feel off like something bad is going to-"

Just then the ground cracked. Everyone stopped. Purple poured out from outer the ground. Smokes was in the air when it cleared. A monster emerged. Your eyes widen that monster was none other than Leo.