Happy Progress Day Part 4

'I can't believe I wasted money on that such a scam!' You thought as you walked away. It was evening and you were walking. Everything was closing up. You cursed your self for spending so much time in that tent. The you heard some cry fire. You looked over to see enforcers rushing to the seen. Now your pretty nosy so you rush over making sure enforcers don't see you and climb up on the rooftops to watch. You looked at the building burning in your heart you cheered. 'I wonder how the fire started you' asked yourself. Then you see a women with two blue braids holding a device in her hand in the upper roofs. You decided to stay in your position because you didn't want to get mixed up in anything. Thought something in your heart told you otherwise. You felt that you need to go up to her. You felt that you met her before. You still decided to stay put and watch and listen in your position. You then heard her talk.

"Help. In here, please. Help me."

You looked at her in amazement. You still stayed quiet and listened. "Help. It's so hot, please. I'm trapped. I'm a helpless little girl, and I've set the building on fire." Then you see her twist a nob. 'Don't tell me.....' You widen your eyes.

"By accident. Totally by accident. Also, I brought this dynamite. Goodbye." She then pressed a button and the build exploded. You just watched a person kill multiple people. You felt 50/50 on this one. Then you watch her run away into a building. You debated if you wanted to follow after her or not.