You and Me Part 1

[Sirius : Oh guys Guess What I'm going to be making a animation with the book. So your actually going to see your self in the story. It will be a awhile but I'm working on it!]

You look in to Leo's eyes you guys have been through so much together.

[Flashback]
You were wondering around the streets alone. Currently you were bleeding pretty badly on your side. You have gotten stab by a piece of glass while doing some parkour. As you limp trying to get to your base. You trip, tears are pouring out your eyes. As you cry on the ground asking God why you. You hear footsteps come up to you. You try to get up but you can't.

"E-excuse me? Do you-u need help?" Asked ???

You wonder for a minute before you got a chance to respond. A boy walks up to your face. He looks you in eyes. "Come with me." He then picks you up as you limp.

"Thank you..." You croaked out.

"Your W-welcome!" He said with a smile. "W-what's your name?"

You didn't want to tell him your actually name so you decided to go with a fake one. "N/n..."

"N/n? That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl such as your self!"

"Thank you.... What's your's?"

"L-leo!"

"Well Leo where are you taking me?"

"To my dads office. He's a docter a potion specialist."

You shoke as he said 'potion' was he going to drug you with shimmer?

The in a low voice he whispered "Oh and if your wonder we do not use shimmer so don't worry."

Guess he read your mind. With that you two didn't speak until you got to the office.

[End Of Flashback]

~This is the last time we'll say that it's over~
~Let's make it easy, yeah, this time it won't hurt~
~Cause all of our past times, they end in disaster~
~Just tell me more lies like this is the last time~

~I'm trashed~
~Holes in the wall, we crash. Burn down and fall, relapse~
~I said that this would be my last~
~Your eyes~
~Manipulate my mind~
~I left again, you cried~
~You're screaming, holding on for life~

~Got me thinking that it's not worth it~
~I try to run, but you pulled me back in~
~To make me forget that it can't get much worse~

~This is the last time we'll say that it's over~
~Let's make it easy, yeah, this time it won't hurt~
~Cause all of our past times, they end in disaster~
~Just tell me more lies like this is the last time~

'Leo...' You thought. 'No time for tears'
You then ran forward. Picked up your gun and aimed it at a couple of monsters. You shoot a couple of them take them down in oneshot. Leo was coming run towards you. You hop over him. Then press your gadget located on your left arm. 'This was only used in emergency situations.' Then a green hoverboard could be seen in the air. Yes it's green and yes you did steal it from the firelights. Serves the man right. Who does he think he is treated people like absolute trash? Can't think about that now thought. You jump on your hoverboard and start to shoot some more monster. 'They just keep coming!'
You thought. You look to the ground. Jinx is throwing bombs everywhere while shoot her machine gun laughing. [I think Silco really just broke her...] Vi on the other hand was crushing every monster with her gauntlets. And Caitlyn well she was a good sharp shooter and she got most of the citizens out of the way. Directing them to somewhere safe. You smiled this wasn't the end. You thought 'how can I reverse the shimmer effect.'

[With Jinx]
'I can't believe after everything this man right here lied-LIeD He's good as dead.' "VI!"

"Yeah?"

"Leave Silco to me I want revenge!"

"But..."

"Vi I'm fine, i-i'm not going to overdo it.... I need to finish him off myself...."

"Ok..."

Just them another rumble could be heard. Great now the firelights decided to show up. And oh hell no, not enforcers! "Caitlyn!!!!!!"

"It wasn't me though!"

"Actually it was me..."

I turned to look to see Jayce standing. "We decided to help out. Men let's go!"