Some Mysteries Are Better Left Unsolved Part 3

--Timeskip--

A couple of hours ago your sister Vi headed out with Vander to who knows where. While you waited for her to come back you keep playing with the blue gem making sure that your sister Powder didn't take it away because earlier she wouldn't even let you touch it so you keep it hidden. 'Mine' you thought. Then Vi opened the door with an unreadable expression on her face. You quickly hid the gem. Vi seem to have something in her hand. As she got closer you could see a bunny and a Pendant.

Powder speaks first "These are smoke bombs, and those two are full of nails." She chuckles "They're gonna work this time, I know it."

"Me too." Vi looks into Powders eyes then gives her the stuff doll. Then picks up you looking into to your eyes and puts a pendant on your neck. She opens it up and shows you what's inside. It's the picture of all three of you together.

"You know, Y/N, Powder, what makes you different makes you strong. Always remember that ok?" With that Vi left the room and Powder holds the doll tight. You look at your big sister something fills you chest as she starts to walk away. "Vi?" You uttered. You then look at Powder "Powder?" You then sit back down feeling empty a single tear drops. You still didn't understand what was going on but what ever it was it gave you a bad feeling. As you sit back down you shed a single tear, that tear drops on to your pendant and your pendant collides with the blue gem in you pocket. Instead of the initial reaction the blue gem absorb the tear. And the blue gem disappears into the pendant.